Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#891 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 06-09-2012, 08:13 PM

A sob stole its way from Cecy's throat. "NO! Of- of course I didn't know!" she sobbed. "I- I'm not a monster!"

Harley shifted his weight and lifted his sword, prepared for the attack.

Star blushed. "Um... something more... fitting?" she suggested shyly as the blush got even worse, creeping down her neck and to her ears as well.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#892 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-09-2012, 08:14 PM

"Well, your father is," Victor said, defiantly. He wasn't about to apologise or anything.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#893 (permalink))
Old
Shmiley (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: Not Rated
Default 06-09-2012, 08:25 PM

In the last moment, Shiki shifted his weight and veered to the left, striking the man with a swift kick to the hip.

He laughed and fondly stroked her cheek, "You mean, something like this?" The outfit changed to that of leather. A tight black long sleeved shirt and black leather pants with a nice set of boots.
(#894 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-09-2012, 08:30 PM

Cecy sniffled. "That much I know," she said, finally stumbling back to her feet and dusting the sand from her knees. "A-anyways, you guys can come back to camp with us-" she looked over at Phelan to get confirmation from him.

Harley yelped at the kick, surprised, then swung his own sword; overhand, backhand, thr'ust.

Star gulped. "Uhhhh..." she stared, feeling so hot that she ought to be spontaneously combusting; could a person actually blush on their whole body? She didn't know, but that was how she felt.

(#895 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-09-2012, 08:33 PM

"Of course," Phelan replied. "We need to sort things out properly."

He was also thinking that the strangers had a boat, so maybe eventually they could all leave the island.

(#896 (permalink))
Old
Shmiley (Offline)
Candybar

Default 06-09-2012, 08:37 PM

Shiki was able to block the first two attacks, the third caught him on the shoulder, he mewled in pain, but fought back, delivering a steady stream of kicks, slashes, th'rusts, and elbows.

Jacques grinned and walked off, "Come now, Astarte. It's time for dinner."
(#897 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-09-2012, 08:42 PM

"So, well, follow us," Cecy said. She waited until she saw them all rise to follow, then set off, not wanting to have to chat with Victor again.

Harley called a stop. "You're vicious, and it's obvious you've been learning hand-to-hand combat, but you're not using your sword all that much," he said gently but firmly.

"Oh, good," she said in relief, following her only friend and real acquaintance in the Otherworld.

(#898 (permalink))
Old
Shmiley (Offline)
Candybar

Default 06-09-2012, 08:48 PM

Once they set off, Kioren ran up to his long lost brother and embraced him tightly, a string of muffled words were said into Aza's chest.

"I missed you, too, little brother. I have longed to see you again." Aza said, stroking Kioren's hair. He gently took Kioren away from him and let the other lead him back to the camp.

Shiki stopped in mid-strike and let the sword lay against his thigh, "I'm sorry. I like using combat and sword fighting." His ears pressed to his head.

Jacques went back into his kitchen, "What would you like?"
(#899 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-09-2012, 08:50 PM

Victor followed the others in silence. He wasn't sorry about what he'd said, cuz he felt that it needed to be said.

Remy was carrying Aleta again, who was still exhausted from the long walk to the harbour the previous night.

(#900 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-09-2012, 08:54 PM

Cecy made her way over to Phel. "I- uh- I was way out of my league there," she admitted. "I had no idea what to do," she sounded ashamed and disgusted with herself.

Harley chuckled. "That's okay, Shiki. You've got good instinct, yo just need to be taught how to actually use the sword."

"Oh! I've always wanted to try the exotic foods, maybe Cetacean," she smiled as she followed him. She enjoyed how much more confident he was with his new form.