Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#861 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 06-08-2012, 03:55 PM

Cecilia had long since stopped properly putting her hair up; nowadays, she usually had it braided. She almost always wore the trousers instead of skirts and -to her dismay- her time in the sun with Phel had resulted in freckles everywhere. They were sprinkled delicately across her nose spattered on her arms, and there were even a few on her legs, though those weren't exposed nearly as much.

Cecilia was sharpening a sword when Felina approached; though a cat's nose wasn't as sensitive as a wolf's, she could still tell something was off. "Felina, what's wrong?"

"Positive," Lucy insisted. "This was part of the scenery I saw around the princess when training."

"Oh. I like being clean, it feels nice," Start said, watching him attach her hair in fascination.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#862 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-08-2012, 04:02 PM

"New arrivals, Princess," Felina replied. "Not Cats or Wolves, but Birds. They must have only just arrived at the island. Five of them; one child, four adults."

"If that's the case," Victor replied. "Where do you think we ought to go now? Or did your visions not tell you that part?"

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#863 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-08-2012, 04:09 PM

"Hmm," Cecy said, chewing her lower lip. "I suppose we'd best go meet them. I want you along with me. I'll go get Phel, and he can bring someone, if he likes," she said. She stood and sniffed delicately, then set off to find the young alpha male.

"I- uh- well, no. I got a few vague impressions, but I don't really know what direction to start in based on those flashes," Lucy sighed.

(#864 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-08-2012, 04:12 PM

Phelan was sitting by the fire sharpening his knife. When Cecy told him of the new arrivals, he said he'd come and bring Harley along as well.

"So," Victor replied, "I guess then we'll just have to sit tight and wait for those people you saw in the visions to come and find us."

(#865 (permalink))
Old
Shmiley (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: Not Rated
Default 06-08-2012, 04:14 PM

Shiki wasn't far away from Cecy, he was tying up his hair and looked over his shoulder, "I recommend taking Kioren with you, just in case, Sissy."

He ran a hand through his hair, "Well, where are they?"

"There, finished." Jacques grinned.
(#866 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-08-2012, 04:16 PM

"Great Phel, I-" she stopped and turned to stare at Shiki. "did you just say 'I;?" she asked. "And, yes, I suppose Kioren's a good backup even if he's a bit... surly."

"I don't know," Lucy scowled.

"Ooh! Let's get Gnozza, then! Nw you can be happy!" Star said.

(#867 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-08-2012, 04:18 PM

"We'd better hurry up, whoever comes with us," Phelan said. "We need to to meet them before they go off on their own and get lost in the forest or something."

"We could at least rest here," Remy said.

(#868 (permalink))
Old
Shmiley (Offline)
Candybar

Default 06-08-2012, 04:34 PM

Shiki chuckled and turned back to pulling up his hair, "He isn't surly... just... sad."

Kioren, in that moment appeared.

Aza sighed and sunk down on his knees, "Fine with me."

Jacques wrapped his project in a sheet, "Alright."
(#869 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-09-2012, 08:55 AM

"Kioren, will you come with us? Stranges arrived on the island and we're going to meet them," Cecy said.

Lucy sat on a rock and bowed his head in silence. Then, however, he got a new flash. "Oh, I- I think they're on their way."

Before Astarte could even call the god, he appeared in his plant-like form. "I see that you finished," came the dry, rustly voice not dissimilar to Jacques' own cr'acked voice.

(#870 (permalink))
Old
Shmiley (Offline)
Candybar

Default 06-09-2012, 11:18 AM

Kioren bowed his head as a version of "Yes" and went over to Shiki, helping him with his hair.

"Thank you, Kioren. I was having some trouble." Shiki smiled.

Kioren sighed and tied up his hair. "You're welcome, young lord."

Aza fell back into the sand, stretching out his body, "Really? That sounds great."

He grinned, "I am, Master."