Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#801 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 06-06-2012, 11:42 PM

"Why don't they talk to you? Is it because of the scars? But that's rude!" Astarte said, stepping closer once more.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#802 (permalink))
Old
Shmiley (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: Not Rated
Default 06-07-2012, 12:03 AM

"I'm a monster, Astarte. A creature whose twisted and demented like he is on the inside. I scare them." He says, "They only see the what is allowed of them."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#803 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-07-2012, 12:06 AM

"A monster would have hurt me, because I'm a pretty, childish girl," Asarte pointed out. "But you've been nothing but nice to me, serving me and treating me like a real lady. Do you know how often that's happened, really?" She took his hand in hers.

(#804 (permalink))
Old
Shmiley (Offline)
Candybar

Default 06-07-2012, 12:11 AM

"I'm guessing that you are treated like a child, most of the time..." He chuckled, "You are a young lady and should be treated as such."
(#805 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-07-2012, 07:37 AM

"Well, I still was a child back home," Astarte told him. "Ma and dad treated me well, as did Uncle Remy, but most adults thought I was street scum," she finished, looking over into his one eye.

(#806 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-07-2012, 09:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spirit_queen View Post
Lucy nodded and took Aleta from Remy.
Aleta was sleepy; she didn't want to go to sleep yet tho, not until they were safe. She was deeply upset and hurt that her best friend had left her; even if it was for a good reason, she still was berefit of her friend and to the nine year old girl, that was all that mattered.

(#807 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-07-2012, 09:49 AM

Lucy was similarly aching. The mission was helping to distract him, but the pain of losing his daughter was always there, waiting to creep up on him in moments of down-time, like this.

Last edited by spirit_queen : 06-07-2012 at 01:53 PM.
(#808 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-07-2012, 11:18 AM

Ooc: You mean, Lucy. XD

Aleta could understand this, young as she was. She hugged Lucy cuz the pain she felt mirrored his and she thought they could help each other.

It was nearing the time they had decided to attack the patrol. The guards were sluggish, and looked as tho they were tiring after a long night spent watching the boats. They were all Cats, and they hadn't really had any action that night as the vast majority of Avians were too resigned to their fate by now to try and escape from the island.

The main thing that the border patrols had to deal with was catching thieves who saw the boats as fair game. Ave was full of thieves, due to the extreme poverty and drug addiction. The patrol weren't very alert at this hour; they were simply counting down the minutes til their relief patrol arrived and they could go and rest.

(#809 (permalink))
Old
Shmiley (Offline)
Candybar

Default 06-07-2012, 12:51 PM

Jacques hesitantly brought her into a hug, "That isn't right, no child is street scum."

Aza crouched down, tail whipping back and forth, "They will be easy to take out. They're sluggish in their movements, their muscles are too relaxed."
(#810 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-07-2012, 01:57 PM

"I say we split up and target the individual guards rather than rush them as a group; we have a greater chance of stopping them with little to no chance of alarm that way," Lucy said. He patted Aleta, appreciating her hugs and knowing, in turn, that she needed them just as much as he.

"In Ave, every child is street scum," she whispered.