Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#791 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 06-06-2012, 11:23 PM

Star finished her tea, then got up and began to twirl in her gown, then to dance a little wildly. Upon sudden impulse, she took Jacques' tea and set it down, then yanked him up to dance with her.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#792 (permalink))
Old
Shmiley (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: Not Rated
Default 06-06-2012, 11:33 PM

He looked confused for a moment, blinking his one eye, looking between her and his unfinished tea. "I'm not done wi-" His eye widened as he nearly stumbled. He wrapped an arm around her waist and adjusted his footing. "If you wanted to dance, you only had to ask."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#793 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-06-2012, 11:40 PM

"I'll keep that in mind," she said with a wide grin and sparkling blue eyes. She lead him in some sort of made-up country/peasant dance to a lively tune she hummed out in her soft soprano voice.

Her skirt swished dramatically when she spun with him, and her curls bobbed to the beat as she danced.

Ooc: Enya-The Hills of Ireland - YouTube

(#794 (permalink))
Old
Shmiley (Offline)
Candybar

Default 06-06-2012, 11:54 PM

He smiled and followed after her. To the contrary, Jacques was graceful on his boney feet and easily moved along with her.
(#795 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-06-2012, 11:57 PM

Star wasn't ungraceful, she was just more energetic than smooth in her movements. She spun out then back in, placing her hand on Jacques' shoulder and smiling at him.

(#796 (permalink))
Old
Shmiley (Offline)
Candybar

Default 06-07-2012, 12:09 AM

He smirked at her in amusement and twirled her around and brought her back in.
(#797 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-07-2012, 12:13 AM

When she finished humming the tune she skipped playfully back and curtsied to him. "Thank you for the wonderful dance!" she then skipped forward again, then, upon another impulse, kissed him on his scarred cheek.

(#798 (permalink))
Old
Shmiley (Offline)
Candybar

Default 06-07-2012, 12:24 AM

He bowed to her, "You are quite welcome, dearie." He stood at his full height.

Upon feeling the kiss on his skin, he recoiled quickly, eye wide, "Why did you do that?"
(#799 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-07-2012, 12:31 AM

She blinked at him. "Because I wanted to, why else?" she told him as though it ought to be obvious. "Do you not like me? Am I too- forward, or something?" Now she sounded a little hurt, as though he'd rejected her.

(#800 (permalink))
Old
Shmiley (Offline)
Candybar

Default 06-07-2012, 12:39 AM

"Oh... no! I mean... Dearie, no one has touched me in many, many years and the inhabitants here never talk to me." He reached out and gently patted her head, "I do like you, it just... surprised me."