Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#691 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 06-05-2012, 07:58 PM

It was at that moment that Lucy had to scrabble at the wall for balance as another vision rocked him:

Two Cats, one Wolf. The female cat was a lioness with wild, red-gold hair, and the other cat a snow leopard with black hair with bits of white.

The wolf, a slightly surly-looking young man with black hair and gold eyes, appeared to be training these cats in the way of combat.

As suddenly as the vision came, it left, and so did all of Lucy's sense of balance. His knees gave way beneath him and he fell to the floor.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#692 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-05-2012, 08:09 PM

Victor knelt by Lucy. "What happened?" he asked, anxiously. "Another vision? What did you see?"

Remy simply shrugged. "I only suggested it now cuz with these powers, we might stand a chance at getting past the border guards," he said.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#693 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-05-2012, 08:14 PM

"I saw two cats and a wolf, all teens, and all training together for combat. The wolf looked like he was in charge," Lucy said. "But- where? They're too young to be war survivors. Why else would a cat join wolves?"

(#694 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-05-2012, 08:22 PM

"I don't know," Victor replied, looking puzzled. "I thought the Wolves were still at war with the Cats, anyway."

(#695 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-05-2012, 08:28 PM

"Me, too, but I guess there's a rebel f-" he'd stopped himself when he glanced at Aza. "The princess!" he gasped. "Th-that was the princess! She was a lion, with wild hair, gut red-gold instead of the usual red!"

Astarte wrinkled her nose. "Why would the princess learn to fight, daddy?"

That stumped him.

(#696 (permalink))
Old
Shmiley (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: Not Rated
Default 06-05-2012, 08:29 PM

Aza's eyes fluttered open and he slowly sat up in bed, groaning a little. "Lucy?" He called out.
(#697 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-05-2012, 08:31 PM

Lucy hopped to his feet and went over to Aza. "Aza, you okay?"

(#698 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-05-2012, 08:35 PM

"I thought the Cats made their women sit inside all the time and darn their socks," Remy put in.

"They don't let them fight in the army. So why would a princess be training for combat?"

(#699 (permalink))
Old
Shmiley (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: Not Rated
Default 06-05-2012, 08:36 PM

He rubbed his vibrant eyes and nodded, "Yeah, just a little sore. How is Victor? Did it go okay? Is he healed?"
(#700 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-05-2012, 08:46 PM

"Yes, he's healed. Remy is here. And I had a vision," Lucy told Aza. "We need to figure out why a princess would want to train to fight with a wolf; you're the only one with any actual experience in cat society... do you know anything?"

While everyone was distracted, Astarte had slipped out and went back to the little alcove that was her 'room', sequestered off only by a thin sheet.