Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#671 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 06-04-2012, 08:22 PM

"Well, help us give our country a second chance; as soon as Remy gets here, I'll tell him... and no offense, but he likely to be easier to convince," Lucy said. "Can we walk so I can set Aza down? I feel like a bed would be better for him."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#672 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Online)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-04-2012, 08:33 PM

"Alright, and I'm sure you're right about Remy," Victor replied, opening the door of the office so that Lucy could carry Aza thru.

"He's always had a huge ego."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#673 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-04-2012, 08:35 PM

"So have I. That's kinda why we get along," Lucy said. "Only thing not to like is my fat nose," Lucy said as he laid Aza down. "And, dam.n, Remy's taking longer than normal."

(#674 (permalink))
Old
Shmiley (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: Not Rated
Default 06-04-2012, 08:38 PM

Aza's eyebrows furrowed once Lucy's body heat left, "L-lucy...," he called out, soon falling into a deep and restful sleep.
(#675 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-04-2012, 08:44 PM

Lucy fondly stroked Aza's forehead. Then, suddenly remembering what had just transpired, hugged Victor. "Congrats, man. I always felt so horrible for you, but so unable to help. Now you're free."

(#676 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Online)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-04-2012, 08:52 PM

Victor returned the hug; he'd never been hugged before in his life, either. "I still have to go out, but I can just keep a few regular clients for that and not have to constantly pound the streets. And I can drop the violent ones, for sure."

Remy eventually got to the Temple; he'd stopped on the way to pick the pocket of a rich and inattentive Cat who was on his way back from some appointment. Aleta ran to him and Remy picked her up and swung her round til she shrieked.

(#677 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-04-2012, 09:00 PM

"Hi Uncle Remy," Astarte chirped.

"Well, you can always come her for whatever we've got," Lucy told him.

(#678 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Online)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-04-2012, 09:07 PM

Remy put his daughter down and ruffled Star's hair. "Hi, kid," he said.

"Yeah; I'll still have to live here, cuz I don't have anywhere to live, still. I'll still keep that appointment with Alessandro, tho," Victor said.

"He pays me well and doesn't hit me or anything. Not like that vulture; I'm not going to him ever again. He can find some other loser."

(#679 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-04-2012, 09:10 PM

"Ah, used to occasionally steal from him," Lucy said with a smirk. "Well, both of them, actually."

"Aley and I had fun," giggled Star.

(#680 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Online)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-04-2012, 09:18 PM

"Good thing too, he's got more money than sense," Victor replied. "Fancy rugs on the floor and mice have chewed on his bedsheets."

"Go on then," Remy said, "What prank did you play this time? Tell me all about it."

Remy was hardly a model father; rather than dissuade his daughter and her friend from playing jokes on the Sun Temple boys, he encouraged them.