Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#641 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 06-04-2012, 06:15 PM

"You did it to Star when she was a toddler," Lucy said. He offered a hand to help Victor up. "Victor? We need to speak with you... inside."

Star fond a way to scale the walls and sit on a small ledge atop a pilaster; nobody ever looked up, she found, and that was the easiest way to hide.

Last edited by spirit_queen : 06-04-2012 at 06:17 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#642 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-04-2012, 06:21 PM

Victor grudgingly got up. "This had better not take too long," he warned.

"I have an appointment this afternoon."

Aleta had nimbly climbed up beside her friend. Where they were, they were safe from discovery, and yet could see everything that happened down below. Aleta nudged her friend and pointed as the Temple boys came in to perform the offering to the god.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#643 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-04-2012, 06:24 PM

The boy were led by Adam, a young priest of about sixteen with pretty blonde curls and large, blue eyes. Astarte grinned and suppressed a giggle.

"It won't take long, what time's the appointment?" Lucy asked as he lead the addict inside.

(#644 (permalink))
Old
Shmiley (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: Not Rated
Default 06-04-2012, 06:30 PM

Aza followed after them, he had to return to the little ones soon. It was almost time for dinner.
(#645 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-04-2012, 06:32 PM

Aleta clapped her hands over her mouth to suppress her own snickers as the offering of wine was poured into the glued down cups.

"At three in the afternoon," Victor replied as he followed Lucy inside the Temple.

"Alessandro has some Cats collecting something he's made for them at noon, so he put the appointment back."

(#646 (permalink))
Old
Shmiley (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: Not Rated
Default 06-04-2012, 06:38 PM

"Victor, Lucy has found something that could save Aves from poverty and bring the nations together." Aza said.
(#647 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-04-2012, 06:39 PM

They went to Lucy's study, a small room that was a little on the messy side with scrolls all over. "Victor, I have to be blunt; I'm amazed you've lived so long, given your lifestyle. Most people like you- they don't make it long." Lucy paused. "I know you said you've given up on the gods, but I think they kept you alive for a reason. Can you read?" he held out the scroll with the prophecy on it.

When the altar boys went to pick up the cups, they simply couldn't. They tried, and tried, and tried, but nothing worked.

(#648 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-04-2012, 06:42 PM

Victor had said nothing to the two as he was led to Lucy's study, save to answer sarcastically to Aza, "Yeah, right. And Cats might fly."

When Lucy held out the scroll to him, Victor had muttered, "Yeah, I can read." He read the words of the prophecy in silence. He then said, "I know I've lived so long; I don't know why, when there's other people I used to know who died. I doubt it's anything to do with the gods, unless they wanted me to live so I could suffer."

(#649 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-04-2012, 06:49 PM

"No, when I found that scroll, I had a vision, and you were in it. So was Aza, Remy, and I... and we're all connected by this temple," Lucy said. "Haven't you ever had weird things happen to you or around you, things you couldn't explain?"

(#650 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-04-2012, 06:51 PM

"Not as such, no," Victor replied with a shrug. Sure, sometimes items seemed to move whenever he felt especially angry or upset, but he'd put it down as coincidence and largely ignored it happening.

Aleta stifled her giggles as she watched the alter boys tugging at the cups in perplexion as they wouldn't budge an inch. The glue held them tightly to the table.