Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#561 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 06-03-2012, 09:53 PM

"Music!" Star said, bouncing in Aza's lap.

Lucy did a combination of stealing and, to his shame, selling himself. But temple prostitutes were paid relatively well, even the young ones, and seeing Star fed was more important to him than his own dignity. He just couldn't wait for the day when he could move up in the world and be initiated as a priest, when he would get a real wage and not scraps.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#562 (permalink))
Old
Shmiley (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: Not Rated
Default 06-04-2012, 03:15 AM

"Music? Alright... I can sing..." Aza said with a smile.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#563 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-04-2012, 08:36 AM

"Song," Star giggled. She watched Aza expectantly.

Taka took and dragged Phel off to meet Ari since Kaden had fallen asleep.

(#564 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-04-2012, 08:49 AM

Ari was sitting up in bed. She was feeling bored, with no books to read and longing to be up and about. But she'd need a stick to get about with a broken ankle.

(#565 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-04-2012, 08:59 AM

"Hiya!" Taka chirped upon coming in. "I'm Takaia, and this is my grumpy brother, Phelan," she said.

(#566 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-04-2012, 09:07 AM

Ari smiled. "Nice to meet you," she said.

Phelan scowled at his sister. "Hello," he said. "Don't take any notice of Taka; she's always saying I'm grumpy, just cuz I don't want to jump around and shout all the time like she does."

"Nothing wrong with either," Ari replied. "It's just how you are."

(#567 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-04-2012, 09:27 AM

"Nuh-uh, I say you're grumpy because you scowl a lot," Taka corrected him. She turned back to Ari. "I think it's amazing you snuck into the army against the rules!"

(#568 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-04-2012, 09:43 AM

"Thanks," Ari replied with a smile. "The Cats won't let women fight, which I think is a stupid rule cuz women can fight just as well as men. I dressed myself as a boy and cut my hair short so that I could join the army. It's a good thing I did; now I've found you and your society. I'd love to become an honoury Wolf and stay here forever."

~~~

A young man crept into the Temple, his eyes on the delicate glasswork set out on a shelf. Around eighteen, Remy was a raven; his hair was black, his eyes were green and his feathers were also black. He was also a thief, both for himself and also for hire. The Avian society was broken by its conquerors, the Cats. The Cats allowed a steady stream of opium to flood into Avian territory for the simple reason that it meant that a steady stream of money and resources would come back into their own country.

Unfortunately for the Avians, this also meant that their country was even poorer as a result; a mix between grinding poverty, where parents abandoned their children cuz they couldn't afford to feed them, and a criminal underground where gangs roamed. Those who had money jealously guarded it and used it to slake their own cravings. There was a steady trade in prostitution for both sexes; some sold themselves just to keep a roof over their heads and food on the table, others were helplessly in the grip of drug addiction.

Victor was one of these. An abandoned child, he'd grown up on the streets, occasionally living in derelict houses and trying his hardest to survive as best as he could. When he was fourteen, however, he had taken opium for the first time and had been thrown into the dark, dirty world of prostitution in order to feed his addiction. Victor was a magpie; his hair was black streaked with white, not very clean, and his eyes were blue. His feathers were black and white, and he often came into the Temple for food or to find a place to sleep. The people there were kind and never turned anyone away.

(#569 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-04-2012, 10:08 AM

"Ooh, did they wrap your ankle and give you painkillers? I can make you a crutch and show you around!" Taka offered.

~

Young Lucy almost tripped over Victor, who often stayed in that temple. "Er, sorry, Vic," Lucy said, hopping up and over the magpie. Lucius, similar to Remy, was a raven, but his eyes were as black as his hair. Lucius was hoping he'd ba able to steal his way to food today; he was too young to face the gana members and not yet skilled enough to impress them, as Remy had done, and so had to carefully avoid their territories.

However, when he went through the temple and saw the very young adult he'd been thinking of eyeing the one relic treasured in the place, he said, "Remy, don't take the offering bowl to Gnozza; there have to be other bowls around."

(#570 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-04-2012, 10:18 AM

"That would be great, and yes, they did," Ari replied. "I'd love to see around."

~~~

Victor looked up at Lucy. "I'm fine, don't worry," he said. Victor was skinny and starved looking; the only time he ate was when he went to the Temple. He knew that he'd have to go out on the streets and find a client soon enough; the amount of opium he had wouldn't last him for much longer. Victor felt that he needed the drug just to survive; taking it meant that he could escape the misery of his life.

Remy smirked at Lucy. "So you say," he said. "But I know I can find a buyer for that particular piece of merchandise. They'd pay very well for that. So, if you don't want me to take that bowl, you'll have to find something else instead."