Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#551 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 06-03-2012, 09:07 PM

Taka skirted around her father and went over to Kayden. "Mister lion, is your hair soft? Is it that red when you turn into a kitty? Why does your tail only have fluff on the end?" This was all said breathlessly and so fast it was hard to understand.

"Zzzzaaaaa," said Astarte.

"I call her Star, sometimes. You- you can call me Lucy, if it's easier," Lucius told Aza.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#552 (permalink))
Old
Shmiley (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: Not Rated
Default 06-03-2012, 09:26 PM

Kayden laughed, "Yes my hair is soft, you can touch it if you want. My fur turns in a darker version of my hair color and the race of cat I am has fluff at the end of their tails. That signifies me as a lion." He reached out and patted her head.

-----

Aza smiled and ran his fingers through her hair, "Star." He booped her on the nose, "Little Star." He chuckled and looked over at him, "Lucy? Alright."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#553 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-03-2012, 09:34 PM

Taka giggled and touched his curls. "So fluffy!" Her own hair was wavy, but it was so tangly it might as well have had as much volume as Kayden's.

Astarte chomped down lightly on his finger, than began to suck on it. "Yeah, yes, I know it's sorta girly, but a lotta people can't say Lucius."

(#554 (permalink))
Old
Shmiley (Offline)
Candybar

Default 06-03-2012, 09:49 PM

Kayden chuckled, "Thank you, little one. You hair is pretty, too. I love the color of it."

-----

Aza slightly winced, but allowed her to continue with sucking on his finger, "I see."
(#555 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-03-2012, 09:53 PM

"Thank you! Mama says it might get darker when I get older, but I hope not," Taka admitted.

"So, um... I'm gonna check your bandages, see how you're doing," Lucy said awkwardly.

(#556 (permalink))
Old
Shmiley (Offline)
Candybar

Default 06-03-2012, 10:05 PM

He patted her head again, "It would be interesting to see your hair remain this color."

-----

"Okay." Aza said, a little preoccupied in Star.
(#557 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-03-2012, 10:11 PM

"I know, because it's all light," Star nodded in agreement. Nedakh chuckled; he adored his children, the both of them, and especially was amused by their differing personalities.

"Wan foo-d," Star whined, and Lucy winced.

"I know, honey, but we have no money," Lucy said, patting her. She blinked at him uncomprehendingly as he leaned in to Aza and unwrapped his wounds. "Mmm, these look pretty good, considering."

What he didn't tell Aza was that he'd spent some of his precious money on ointments to speed the healing process. He paused. "Aza, would you be able to watch Star if I went to... work?" Lucy asked.

(#558 (permalink))
Old
Shmiley (Offline)
Candybar

Default 06-03-2012, 10:18 PM

Kayden let out a yawn, and grinned, "Sorry to say, kiddo, but I'm getting tired. Maybe I'll talk to you sometime later and you can ask me and tell me anything you want."

-------------

Aza frowned and softly patted her head, he nodded, "Sure, I can watch her." He smiled.
(#559 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-03-2012, 10:20 PM

"Sleepy-time for mister lion, okay," Taka said with a grin.

"Thank you so much," Lucius said gratefuly. "If she needs something to drink, I think you can manage to go out back and use the water pump without hurting yourself," he told Aza before taking off.

(#560 (permalink))
Old
Shmiley (Offline)
Candybar

Default 06-03-2012, 10:38 PM

Kayden smiled and snuggled down beneath the covers, closing his eyes and slowly drifted off to sleep.

---------

Aza nodded and held her close, "So, what do you want to do, little Star?"