Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#541 (permalink))
Old
Shmiley (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: Not Rated
Default 06-03-2012, 08:10 PM

"Yeah... oh... you thought I had relations with them? Oh no no no no, I don't like women in that way so when I told them that I had to..." He stopped and blushed a little, "I'd rather not go into details, but they agreed and then came my kids," he beamed.

----

"What do you do?" He asked, "I'm sure I could get a job or something around here to help."

Last edited by Shmiley : 06-03-2012 at 08:17 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#542 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-03-2012, 08:20 PM

Phelan looked up. Even as a child, he was serious. "Can I go and see them?" he asked his half sister.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#543 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 06-03-2012, 08:22 PM

"Ah, I see," Nedakh said, nodding. "Another thing we don't mind here; we're a very open people."

"I wouldn't have told you about them if I didn't plan on taking you, silly!" Taka giggled. Her vibrancy an energy would remain into her older years; she would always be her brother's opposite.

~

"Well, I do jobs around the temples, mostly this one. You can help do those," Lucius said, dodging the cheetah's question. The little girl was staring at Aza, her blue eyes round with wonder.

(#544 (permalink))
Old
Shmiley (Offline)
Candybar

Default 06-03-2012, 08:29 PM

"That is why your pack of wolves and all other wolves are great people," Kayden said, propping himself up against his pillow, making sure to open any of his wounds.

------

"Fine with me," Aza stared into his dark eyes then down to the little girls and smiled softly, "Hello, little girl."
(#545 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-03-2012, 08:32 PM

"Well, as fun and informative as this chat has been, you should rest, and I have things to attend to," Nedakh said. He held out a hand for Kayden to shake.

The girl reached for Aza. "she wants you to hold her," Lucius said. "Her name is Astarte, named for the goddess Sheeshtar. Her name means Evening Star."

(#546 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-03-2012, 08:36 PM

Phelan sighed and got up to follow Taka. He was self contained and prefered his own company at times; the opposite of his half sister.

(#547 (permalink))
Old
Shmiley (Offline)
Candybar

Default 06-03-2012, 08:39 PM

Kayden grinned and shook his hand, "Alright." He settled down into his bed.

----

Aza propped himself up in bed and gently took the girl and placed her in his lap, "Hello Astarte, my name is Azarael. My father named me after the Angel of Death. You have a very pretty name."
(#548 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-03-2012, 08:44 PM

Nedakh smiled, went to turn, and nearly tripped over Taka arriving with Phel. "Taka, sweetie, watch where you're going; you'll get hurt."

"Sorry, daddy," Taka said.

"So, she's dragging you along to meet the cats, eh, son?" Nedakh asked Phel.

"Zzzzaaaa!" astarte said trumphantly. She hugged Aza, and Lucius smiled fondly.

(#549 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-03-2012, 08:52 PM

"That's right, Dad," Phelan replied. "Taka said there were two cats here."

(#550 (permalink))
Old
Shmiley (Offline)
Candybar

Default 06-03-2012, 09:04 PM

Kayden chuckled, watching the scene before him.

----

Aza smiled, "You can call me Aza," He hugged her back as much as he could. "You're such a cutie."