Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#521 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 06-02-2012, 09:30 PM

"We rescued nobody else like you; you're the only one with such hair," Nedakh said apologetically, his eyes conveying nothing but sincerity. Taka went over and hugged her father's leg.

"He misses his son, daddy," she said, looking up, up, up at him.

"I know he, does, sweetheart; I would miss you and Phelan," the Eltos said to his daughter. He looked back up at the stranger. "If it would help... well, when you're well enough, you could help me go over the battlefield and finally lay the slain to rest... I can understand if the thought is too much, however."

~

"You're on the continent of Aves, in the Avian capital of Tuono, in the Temple of the Chaos God, and I'm Lucius, one of the apprentices here," Lucius explained. "The Master wasn't going to let me save you, was gonna let you die, but something told me you were important- call it a hunch."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#522 (permalink))
Old
Shmiley (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: Not Rated
Default 06-03-2012, 05:00 AM

His ears flattened to his head, tail lying limp against the mattress. His son couldn't me dead... something was telling him otherwise, but that still didn't mean he couldn't be sad. He was stuck here, not that he minded, however, he wanted to be with his small family. He wanted to hold both of his sons in his arms and shield them from the hateful things of their world.

"No... I'll help. I want to see for sure if he is dead and maybe... I can see my youngest son." He softly smiled as he thought of his young tiger cub with eyes as bright as his and short, curly hair.

-----------------

Aza sighed, a hand shakily running through his wild red hair, "I'm Azarael, a thirteen-year-old soldier thrown into battle for no reason other than the "King" demanding it." He snarled and sighed, "I'm sorry to say, but your hunch is wrong. There is nothing interesting or special about me."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#523 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-03-2012, 06:42 AM

Nedakh nodded. "Of course, but you need a day or two to rest, at the least; I can't even dream of asking you until Fanella clears you; that woman can chase even an Alpha off, making him put his tail between his legs," he said, trying for some humor to lighten the lion's mood. "By the way, how can you possibly see with so much hair?"

"What, the King demanded that you be put in battle?" Lucius said, dark eyes widening and flashing. "Boy, you're wrong; you are important, somehow. You just know nothing about politics; the king either wanted you gone for some reason, or you're connected with someone important to the King in some way and he needed to blackmail them. Either way, doesn't matter; the king himself paid enough attention to you to override the age limit... hell, it might not be safe for you to return unless in disguise."

(#524 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-03-2012, 08:19 AM

Ulricha followed Nedakh in. "We took another Cat from the battlefield, but it wasn't your son," she said.

"A young female, named Ari. She wishes to stay here; she has told us many things about Cat society that grieves us. I am Ulricha," she added, remembering that she hadn't introduced herself.

(#525 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-03-2012, 12:32 PM

"Hiya, Ully," Taka said, waving to the Antos, or female Alpha; she couldn't pronounce 'Ulricha', and so said 'Ully', instead, so long as the Antos would accept it.

(#526 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-03-2012, 12:57 PM

Ulricha was used to Taka and was fine with the nickname. She smiled at the little girl and waved back.

(#527 (permalink))
Old
Shmiley (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: Not Rated
Default 06-03-2012, 02:17 PM

"Understood," he smiled and laughed, "It's easy... I can see just fine." He then turned his attention to new the female in the room, "A young woman named Ari? Never heard of her before. Though, she is right on one thing, staying here would be a greater place than staying over in the cat kingdom. Everyone there is so pretentious and uptight, there are only a handful of cats that have hearts of gold. I'm hoping one of them can take in my son. Well, it's nice to meet ya, Ulricha, I'm Kayden."

"Does it help to say my Father is a lion? I know that all lions are supposed to be royalty and such. My Father never really talked about his family unless it was about our Granny. She had my Father at a young age, I believe it was fourteen? Somewhere are that age and my Father had me when he was thirteen then had my brother six years later. It was like he knew something like this would happen." Aza wrinkled his nose, "Good luck trying to find a proper disguise for me."
(#528 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-03-2012, 03:14 PM

Ulricha smiled. "You'd probably know her as Arik. She was dressed as a boy in order to join the army."

(#529 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-03-2012, 05:44 PM

Nedakh shrugged. "Cat army is large, Ulricha, they may not have properly come into contact, at least not long enough to introduce themselves."

"Where's Phel?" Taka piped up.

"I don't know, kiddo. You'll have to track him," Nedakh replied.

~

"Your father's a- lion? Is your grandma a lion?" gasped Lucius.

(#530 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-03-2012, 05:49 PM

Ulricha shrugged. "That's sad. And no wonder that their huge, unknowing army fails against our smaller, but more familiar unit."