Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#511 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 06-02-2012, 07:30 PM

"Well, I knew the lions... they inherit it, but do they receive any training whatsoever to prepare them for the job?" He asked.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#512 (permalink))
Old
Shmiley (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: Not Rated
Default 06-02-2012, 07:43 PM

The sound of battle rang in his ears, his heart was thumping in his chest and blood rushing through his veins. He knew it was a losing chance, they never stood a chance against the Wolves. He hissed and growled, weapon ready to fire. He had to protect his son...

With a startled gasp, Kayden's eyes opened. His pupils dilated and chest heaving. He was a mess, bandages covered most of his body, more towards his torso and chest area. There was a bandage over his left eye, he wondered briefly if he was going to loose sight in it. His working hand gripped the sheets beneath him as he shot up in bed, only to let out a wounded hiss and screech before falling back upon the bed. Where was his son?! Where was his Azarael?!

Elsewhere, the son, Azarael, lay wide awake on his bed. Glowing blue eyes pierced through the dark as his cheetah spotted ears twisted and turned to catch any sound. His tail thumped against the bed. He was scared, he didn't know where he was. He wanted his father. He wanted to go back home and see his younger brother smiling up at him. Tears *****ed his eyes, was he ever going to go back home?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#513 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-02-2012, 07:53 PM

"Oh, no, no, no! Don't do that, mister!" lisped a young child's voice. A little girl with wild, white-blonde hair came over to where Kayden lay, her indigo eyes wide. "You'll reopen your ****oos, mister!" She was about seven, the same age as the man's youngest son. She bravely took his hand, then called, in a slightly shrill voice, "MAAAMAA!"

A short woman in her mid-twenties appeared. She had ash-blonde hair, blue eyes and a figure to die for. But beneath the pretty exterior was a tough woman who'd seen and done a lot. She had recently broken off with Nedakh, Taka's father; unlike with the Cats, the Wolves did not care if a child was had out of wedlock or not.

She scowled and went over to the bed. "Hush, sir, you're only going to make things worse," she said. "I'm Fanella, lead Healer among the Canines."

~

Meanwhile, in the Temple of Chaos, the ghostly-looking young Lucius hovered over his charge like a guard dog. When the young cheetah finally woke, he sprang into action. "Hey, you're awake! Like, finally! Thought you weren't gonna make it," he said. He scowled when he realized his changing voice had betrayed him and cracked. "Oh, hey, buddy, don't cry, hey, it's okay..."

(#514 (permalink))
Old
Shmiley (Offline)
Candybar

Default 06-02-2012, 08:07 PM

Kayden's ears pressed back, "Sorry..." He croaked and licked his dry lips, "I'm Kayden and I was wondering if-if you have seen my son. He-he was on the battle field with me, I'd say a good ten, twenty feet from me. He had the same color hair as me."

------------------------

Azarael gasped and swiped out at him out of reflex and hissed, the tears now pouring down his fear filled eyes.
(#515 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-02-2012, 08:13 PM

"I wasn't the one who found you. Would you like me to go get him so you can ask him?" Fanella asked. Taka bounced around, looking concerned.

~

"WHOA!" Lucius said, hopping back with amazing reflexes. "Great Gnozza, you almost took my eye out!" He stared in wonder at Aza. "...um... it's okay, promise; I won't hur you if you won't hurt me."

(#516 (permalink))
Old
Shmiley (Offline)
Candybar

Default 06-02-2012, 08:22 PM

"Ye-yes, please." He said, fingers clutching his blanket, he flicked his head to the side to reveal his glowing, vibrant blue eye as he looked over to Taka, "If you don't mind me asking... how old are you, little one?"

---------------------

Sharp teeth were barred to him, wild eyes watching his every movement, "Where am I and who are you? I demand you take me back home, I have a younger brother who needs me."
(#517 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-02-2012, 08:43 PM

Fanella nodded and went off to get Nedakh, her ex.

"I'm seven," chirped Taka. "Your eye is real purdy mister," she said. "Brither than daddy's!"

~

Lucius rolled his eyes. "So you can lose eve more blood? Kid, take a look at your wounds; you're in no condition to travel," he told Aza. "I didn't save you just so you could go out and die as soon as you woke back up."

(#518 (permalink))
Old
Shmiley (Offline)
Candybar

Default 06-02-2012, 08:58 PM

Kayden smiled and laughed, "Thank you, little one. I have another son that's your age." His smile disappeared, "What's going to happen to him?" He ran a hand through his hair.

-------------------

Aza growled and laid against the bed, still as can be, "He is all alone, he's only seven! I still thank whatever deity above that Father taught him how to take care of himself. No one will take in a young orphaned cat!"
(#519 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-02-2012, 09:07 PM

"I'm sowwy," Taka said, patting his hand.

At that moment, Nedakh arrived, blue and brown eyes all concern. "Fanella told me you had something personal to ask."

~

"I don't know your father, don't know if he even survived," Lucius said honestly and bluntly. "But you did, and if you want to live, you'll stay here for now, at least until you won't reopen those wounds every time you try to get up."

(#520 (permalink))
Old
Shmiley (Offline)
Candybar

Default 06-02-2012, 09:19 PM

He smiled softly, "It's alright... He should be fine." At least, Kayden hoped. His head turned towards the door, visible widening just a bit to take in the Alpha. He licked his dry lips again, and nodded, "Yes... have you seen my son? He has the same hair color as I do."

-------------

"Fine," he growled out, "You never answered my first question. Where am I and who are you?"