Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#361 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Online)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 05-07-2012, 03:51 PM

"For one thing, you could arrange visits to our country, without the side of patronisation the treaty suggested," Phelan said.

"A lot of cats need to learn about us wolves, and we could maybe make a similar visit in return."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#362 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 05-07-2012, 07:58 PM

"That would be great; you could benefit from some of our technology, and we could benefit with some of your freedom," Cecy said, offering him an eager grin.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#363 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Online)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 05-07-2012, 08:04 PM

"We could arrange that once we get back to our respective countries."

(#364 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 05-07-2012, 09:23 PM

Suddenly, Cecy sighed; she couldn't pinpoint why, but the thought of them going their separate ways... bothered her a little.

Oh, well, it was probably nothing...

(#365 (permalink))
Old
Shmiley (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: Not Rated
Default 05-12-2012, 12:47 AM

His sobs slowly dwindled down and the tears stopped, his breathing steadied and his eyes stared over her shoulder, "He's alive?"

"Shiki just wants to impress Harley..." He mumbled into the ground, a soft blush on his cheeks.
(#366 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 05-13-2012, 12:16 PM

"Yes! He never mentioned children, but maybe he didn't want to get all sad," Taka said, nodding enthusiastically and making herwild blonde mane bob. "He's always smiling, except for when he argues with my dad over something stupid, but they always get past it."

"I already am impressed, but I'd prefer you to not push yourself beyond your limits. If you get too hurt, you won't b able t continue, and that would be worse, right?" Harley said, patting Shiki fondly on the head.

(#367 (permalink))
Old
Shmiley (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: Not Rated
Default 05-17-2012, 11:48 PM

"And what of my brother, Azarael? Is he alive?" His breathing steadied and his blank eyes continued to stare past her shoulder.

Softly rumbling, his tail swayed back and forth, "What else can Shiki do?"
(#368 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 05-18-2012, 09:57 AM

"Um, sit-ups, a run, squats..." Harley said, considering.

"I- I don't know. He- he's not in our capital, Frei. That's where allt he survivors were taken..." she hated dashing his hopes, so she added, "But I don't remember seeing him among the... ah... non-survivors either... at least, if he looked kinda like you and your dad, then I didn't see him. Never seen hair like yours or your daddy's before, so I'd remember." She shivered a moment, ten said, "As apprentice healer, I had to watch when Fanella declared someone... gone. And for those obviously gone... well, we perform some of the funeral rites, so I'm sure I saw everyone brought back."

She paused awkwardly again. "So... he's not with us, but you never know, right? Maybe one of your 'allies' took 'im; I remember you occassionally brought along those birdy-people..."

(#369 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Online)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 05-21-2012, 07:10 AM

"I think that's all for the moment," Phelan said, to cut accross the awkwardness.

"There's no point in overdoing it, and ending up with a pulled muscle or something. I need to talk to Harley about organising the boar hunt. Maybe sometime you could come along on a hunt as well, see how we like to do things."

(#370 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 05-21-2012, 08:01 AM

"That could be interesting, but boars are very dangerous," Cecy said. She glared at a stray wavy lock that had worked its way out of her sloppy bun, then blew it out of her face.