Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 07-28-2013, 08:03 PM

Cecy nodded once and smiled minutely.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-28-2013, 08:14 PM

Vixen was already planning what to do. During the afternoon, she was always left alone by her master, and she normally took a bath. She'd lock the bathroom door and stay in there the whole afternoon, normally, as she had very little to do. This time, however, she planned to take her golden eagle shape and fly out the window towards the cell windows, and find Cecy's friends.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-28-2013, 08:16 PM

So, after the Duke had his normal way with her, she was once agian left entirely alone.

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 07-28-2013, 08:23 PM

Vixen still kept her secret, and that afternoon as normal she went to the bathroom and locked herself in. She undressed, admiring her female body in the mirror, and went to the window. It was already open, as her baths tended to be very hot and steamy, so the window was always kept open. Vixen took her golden eagle shape and flew out into the air.

She retained her good sense of direction in eagle form and soon found the cell windows. Perching on the sill, she peeped thru the bars. This was the cell where the Birds had been placed; she recognised them as being from her race at once.

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-28-2013, 08:32 PM

Lucy happened to look up and over to the window. "Well, well, well~" he sang.

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 07-28-2013, 08:53 PM

Vixen hopped thru the window and flew down to the ground. Remy, guessing that the eagle wished to speak to them, tossed her a blanket off one of the cots. Vixen crept under it then changed shape. She wrapped the blanket around herself, covering her brea'sts and lower body, then told them that she'd met Cecy, who was fine for the moment, but wished to know if her friends were alright.

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-28-2013, 08:57 PM

"Oh, we're fine," Lucy said. "At least for now. We're not the high-priority prisoners." He wondered if they ought to tell her about what Vincent had done.

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 07-29-2013, 08:23 AM

"If there's anything more you can tell me about these other prisoners, do so," Vixen replied. "I would guess that their cells do not have windows, so I won't be able to reach them."

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-29-2013, 04:39 PM

"The 'girls' -and one guy, Aza, my love- are two down from us- no problem for you. All I know about the wolf and the lion is that they're in a higher-security area," Lucy said apologetically.

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 07-29-2013, 06:26 PM

"But, they are alive and well, for now?" Vixen asked. "I will gladly take a message for your lover Aza, if you wish. It will be no trouble, after what you've done for me."

Remy had sat in silence til this point; now tho, his face cracked into a smile. "Aleta," he said. "I don't know how she knew to do it, but it was her. Her guardian spirit is a goddess. Somehow, she saw us talking to you and changed your body into a female one."

Vixen smiled, too. "Yes, that's right," she said. "I finally have a body to match my mind."