Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 05-28-2013, 09:46 PM

As soon as everyone was in position, Phelan nodded to Ari. She nudged Tina and whispered into her ear, "I'm going over there to talk to the Avian. I'd like you to come with me. The others will walk over here as soon as we do; that way, the Avian will see that it's no use in calling for help. They might even agree to join us."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 05-28-2013, 09:53 PM

Tina nodded ehr understanding and waited for Ari to lead the way.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 05-29-2013, 09:01 AM

Ari walked boldly up to Vixen, who just stood there and stared at the cheetah. Her eyes widened even more when she saw Tina; female Cats were certainly not common in this part of the palace grounds.

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 05-29-2013, 09:53 PM

Tina was wearing what she'd worn when she'd left home in the first place- that is, male clothing of the latest fashion among feline nobility.

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 05-30-2013, 10:33 AM

"Just a question," Vixen said slowly, once she'd gotten over her amazement. "But just who are you and what are you doing here?"

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 05-30-2013, 06:13 PM

"I'm Lady Tina," she said, not even bothering with the surname; Vixen would know that name well, for one of such high rank. "We're here to show my dear uncle just what happens when you've used people far too many times."

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 05-31-2013, 05:45 PM

"My name is Ari," the cheetah replied. "What's your name, and why do you dress like a girl?"

Ari thought that the Avian was perhaps being forced to dress that way by the Cat who was the master, but the answer wasn't something she expected at all.

"My name is Vixen," the Avian replied, with a smile. "And I dress like a girl cuz I am a girl. Oh, I was born in a male body; my parents gave me the name of Marcus and raised me as a boy, but in my mind, I'm a girl."

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 05-31-2013, 06:00 PM

Tina blinked a few moments, then shrugged it off. "Well, I hardly have any right to talk, as I actively prefer trousers and refuse skirts." She paused again, then decided that was enough small talk... not that it was much to begin with, but Tina was impatient. "We need into the palace... think we could come back in with you without being noticed?"

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 05-31-2013, 06:05 PM

Vixen gave a shrug. "I don't see why not," she replied. "My master, who's the King's brother, gives me the right to go where I please."

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-04-2013, 06:45 PM

"That's just perfect," Tina smiled.