Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 03-18-2013, 05:09 PM

"Hopefully, in time, you will," Ari said, comfortingly.

*next day*

Everything was prepared. The boat was stocked, all weapons sorted and those who were going were packed. There was nothing left to delay the trip any longer.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Shmiley (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: Not Rated
Default 03-18-2013, 05:54 PM

It was time to leave already... Kayden looked down at his young children, stroking Xeno's sleeping head. He would return. He promised he would. Leaning down, down, down he kissed Alanna, Arianna, and Kioren's head and finally kissed Nedakh soundly.

Kioren watched in silence, holding the twin girls on his hips. He would be staying behind and helping his father's love with whatever he needed help with, mainly watching his siblings.

Arianna frowned, sniffling, "You'll be back, right, Daddy?"

Pulling away from his love, Kayden ran long fingers through her hair, "I'll be back!" He grinned, "I'll return as quick as I can."

"Everyone will be back!" Aza chimed, hugging his brother and sisters. "You'll see." He smiled, ruffling her hair and kissing her forehead.

-----------

Jackie watched on, a small frown on her lips. They would be leaving today... Remy would be leaving today. She wrapped her arms around her waist, biting her lip. She worried about this day and if he would return unharmed. She knew he could handle himself, but... there was always that fear he wouldn't return... he wouldn't be... She shook her head, no. She wouldn't think like that, he would return!

Approaching the tall bird, her arms wrapped around his waist, burying her face into his stomach, "You'll come back, right?"

-----------

Shiki stroked the top of Harley's head, nuzzling their noses together. He smiled softly, "When I return, I'll have my proper place as the heir to my father's legacy. I'll prove to them just how much I have changed!" He declared, kissing the middle of his forehead.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 03-18-2013, 06:05 PM

Harley whuffed his agreement and wagged his tail a little sadly; he would miss Shiki. Really and truly.

Lucy watched the little family saying their goodbyes and sighed; he had nothing like that, not really. Astarte was gone, and she was all he'd ever had. The bitterness in him all but consumed him, and he turned away form the tender moment, wishing things could hurry up already.

Nedakh was scared for his love, but glad as well; it was time Kayden confronted his 'donor', as the lion often referred to the king. Nedakh patted Xeno's head, knowing the kids would get little sleep until their daddy returned.

Tina and Cecy stood off to one side; they didn't have family here, and had no one to say goodbye to, as such. Cecy looked both nervous and awkward, and fidgeted constantly; ear flick, tail twitch, twiddling her thumbs, fingering her hair.

Tina just looked tired and haunted, and with good reason; she was going back to face the source of all her nightmares.

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 03-18-2013, 06:08 PM

Remy kissed Jackie gently. "Of course I'll be back," he murmured in her furry ear. He looked at Aleta, who stood nearby, holding Taka's hand. He hugged his daughter, who said, "I'll ask Star to look out for you, Daddy, and for the others."

Victor stood apart from the others. He still wasn't sure of himself, but he knew that he had to do this, and help the others, for the sake of Ave. At least Ari believed in him.

Ari hugged Ulricha goodbye; tho they no longer loved each other, the pair of them were still good friends.

Phelan wasn't demonstrative but he said goodbye to his sister and father.

Old
Shmiley (Offline)
Candybar

Default 03-18-2013, 06:29 PM

Shiki smiled again, nuzzling his love again. "When I come back, we can live better lives. Everyone will live in harmony... well, for the most part and the continents will be cleaned. Or... that's my dream." He stood, "I have to go now..." He said sadly, "I'll miss you, Harley." His fingers stroked his bridge of his nose, drifting off as he walked over to his cousin, shoulder's back, spine straight and head held up high like a true Duke.

Aza said the rest of his goodbye and returned to Lucy, wrapping his arms tight around the man, "Ready to go?" He asked, softly kissing his cheek.

Kayden kissed Nedakh again, giving his family a conjoined hug before taking his place next to Cecy. He placed a hand on her shoulder, "Don't be so nervous, Cecilia." He grinned happily, "Everything will turn out just fine."

Jackie kissed him back, softly rubbing her cheek against his, "I'll be waiting." She smiled, watching him say goodbye to his daughter and she stood beside Taka.
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 03-18-2013, 06:54 PM

Eventually, all the goodbyes were said and everyone who was going on the trip on the boat. The journey began.

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-18-2013, 06:58 PM

The sea was still and calm, and the boat rocked gently on the waves like a baby's cradle, lulling all those onboard.

Tina sought Victor out; she'd been finding more and more that she needed his company, for he was the only one who understood.

Old
Shmiley (Offline)
Candybar

Default 03-18-2013, 07:10 PM

Aza stayed far away from the side of the boat as possible, sitting between his father's legs, clinging to him.

Shiki stayed beside Cecy, nuzzling her shoulder.
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 03-18-2013, 07:19 PM

Victor was happy enough to be with Tina; he was dreading going to the Cat island, for much the same reasons she was.

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-18-2013, 07:29 PM

Lucy chuckled as he watched Aza cringe whenever a bit of spray would fly up.

Tina wanted to comfort Victor as much as he was comforting her.

"I feel like I haven't been alone with you in ages," she murmured to Shiki.