Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 03-17-2013, 03:59 PM

"As far as I can make out, from what I was told and what I worked out later," Ari replied, "Only the nobles of the court keep work pets, and then only females due to the laws against homosexuality. I agree with you about you and the other Birds going in first; I and Aza had better keep back. Even tho neither of us identify as Cats, we don't want to provoke them before they've agreed to help us."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 03-18-2013, 02:12 PM

"Victor will understand them best; I'll talk to him about it. Remy and I are used to smooth-talkin'; him because he's a thief, me because I'm a priest ex-thief," Lucy said with a nod. "Vic or Remy should go first, since they're lightest of foot."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 03-18-2013, 02:18 PM

"Agreed," Ari replied. "I've spoken with Victor about a contingency plan in case it all goes wrong and we end up locked in cells. He's not very keen, but hopefully we won't have to use it."

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-18-2013, 02:20 PM

"Mind filling me in?" Lucy asked, dark eyes sparkling with curiosity.

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 03-18-2013, 02:24 PM

"Sure I don't mind," Ari replied, with a brief smile. "It's all based on the way that most Cats think of Avians. You see, the vast majority of Avians, as far as I can make out, don't use their bird forms. Therefore, Cats have a tendency to think of them as just having the one form. So, my plan is for Victor to change to his magpie form, fly out thru the bars and get the keys. Magpies are good at stealing so it won't be hard for him to do. His problem is mainly to do with the fact that the clothes don't change along with the body."

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-18-2013, 02:29 PM

"Ahhhh. Well, if it's that bad, I think he'd get over it, though he'd still be all awkward," Lucy told her.

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 03-18-2013, 02:33 PM

"I've said that if it does come to that, then we'll all stand with our backs to him while he gets dressed," Ari said. "It can be one of us who uses the keys to escape."

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-18-2013, 02:42 PM

"Remy would be fastest; he's so quick he blurs. I've seen it," Lucy told her, rubbing his chin pensively.

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 03-18-2013, 02:51 PM

"Good idea. Once we get out of the cell, we can easily overpower the guard then go and find the others. We probably won't all be in one cell, and it's most likely that the ones that the guards see as harmless, like you Birds and the females, will be locked up together and the others elsewhere under heavier security."

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-18-2013, 02:55 PM

"Yup; we're weak, underfed birds, and women cound't possibly know how to finght, right? Aside from specialized female guards, of course."