Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 09-29-2012, 08:35 AM

Aleta hugged Star as soon as she saw her. "Great!" she said with a smile. "There's lots of kids to play with, and I'm having lessons. Normal ones, and ones with the wolf healer."

She noticed the child holding her friend's hand at last. "Is that your son?"

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 09-29-2012, 08:40 AM

"Yes! His name is Jean-Luc, and he's a dear!" she giggled. "And I'm so glad you're learning; I don't get enough time with you to teach you much."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-29-2012, 09:24 AM

"I need a lot of teaching; I mean, I know how to read and write, but I don't know much else," Aleta replied. "The Wolves are going to teach me all that, and Taka says that the healer doesn't take many pupils and is choosy about who she teaches."

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-29-2012, 01:31 PM

"But you're special as a shaman," Astarte said. "Anyways, today I want to teach you how to channel the energy available to you from the spirit world."

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-29-2012, 02:57 PM

"I'd love to learn that, is it hard to do?"

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-29-2012, 08:43 PM

"Very! But we'll start- Jean-Luc, no," Star said when the little boy reached out for Aleta's short hair. "Sorry, he likes to eat hair... um, yeah... so we'll start here, in your dreams, all simple-like. Eventually, we'll work up to you being able to see me while awake so I can teach you to consciously use the spirit energy to do neat things."

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-30-2012, 06:55 AM

"Oh, that'll be fantastic!" Aleta exclaimed, clapping her hands with joy. "And I'll be able to see you more often!"

Old
Shmiley (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: Not Rated
Default 10-04-2012, 03:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spirit_queen View Post
"I don't want to, but yes," Nedakh sighed, kissing the leggy redhead on the cheek.
Even with the kiss, Kayden frowned even more, but returned the kiss and slid off the bed, "I'll just go check on the children," he said with a tired sigh, kissed Nedakh fully before leaving the room.
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-05-2012, 06:54 PM

"Exactly! Now, this time I only want you to be able to see it, okay?" Star explained.

"Is there anything your two eldest want to do around here? Surely staying here is too stagnant for them."

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 10-05-2012, 06:56 PM

Aleta nodded, hugging her fox.