Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-17-2012, 07:11 PM

Velvela replied, "Yes, he's in the den. I'll go and fetch him."

Ulricha smiled. "So there's no need at all to worry about what's going to happen to you, now that you can no longer be Beta Apprentice," she said.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 08-17-2012, 07:14 PM

"Do you prefer me to wait here?" he asked.

To be honest, I about prefer it this way; I was only Beta bcause it was duty. I hate fighting and dominance stuff- I like to make things. But I was best for the job, so I just sucked it up, he admitted.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-18-2012, 03:51 PM

"Come in," Velvela replied. "You can talk to Dolph in the den; I'll come with you so he knows he's not in trouble or anything."

"That's a shame," Ulricha replied. "Ari had another young Wolf in mind; if you really didn't want to be Beta Apprentice, you should have said something earlier. We wouldn't have minded."

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-18-2012, 06:01 PM

Dolph nodded and followed her to the den.

Harley's ears went down in keen embarrassment. I'm sure you've noticed how I have a hard time denying you Alphas...

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-18-2012, 06:05 PM

Dolph was in the den, carving a model of a wolf out of a piece of wood. He looked up in surprise as Nedakh entered with his mother, who quickly explained what it was all about. She then left the Eltos alone with her son.

"You really should have said something," Ulricha said with a sigh. "Ari says that Dolph really had promise, and he was very disappointed when he was told that you had filled the place. You really must be more assertive in future in such a situation."

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-18-2012, 06:11 PM

"Dolph, I'm sure you've heard by now that our apprentices returned from Star Island, right?" he asked to start.

Harley made a sort of pathetic bark and lifted his leg. No offense, Ma'am, but I'll hardly be in any such position again, now I'm a cripple.

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-18-2012, 06:24 PM

Dolph had of course heard; news flew fast thru the community so it hadn't taken long for the Wolves to find this out. He nodded. "Yes, Eltos. I heard about that." Dolph wondered what this could be about.

"You might be, in your new profession," Ulricha said, sternly. "You might have to tell a person who's working for you that their work needs improvement, or to inform a person who's balking over paying you that they have to get on with it. Keeping quiet cuz you don't want to hurt feelings isn't the right way to deal with such an issue and it could very well lead to worse trouble later."

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-18-2012, 06:28 PM

"Harley, the male Apprentice Beta, became gravely injured. So far as both our healers and the cat healer can tell, he will be crippled for life. As such, Ari came to me and told me that she nearly chose you, but you'd come to her notice later," Nedakh told him, preferring to get on with it, so to speak.

Yes, Ma'am. But I find it easier to disagree with others than either you or the Eltos.

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-18-2012, 06:38 PM

"Is Harley alright?" Dolph said, shocked to hear the news. True, he'd lost out on the Beta Apprenticeship to Harley, but that didn't mean he was going to rejoice at his pain.

"There's no need to be scared of speaking your mind to us," Ulricha said. "We're not monsters. And you can always speak to Ari."

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-18-2012, 06:41 PM

"Yes, he's going to be fine; he sounds like he's interested in becoming a craftsman of some sort," Nedakh said, glad to hear the compassion in Dolph's voice, and even to smell it; Ari had been right about him. One could act, but scent never lied.

I know that now. I suppose I just thought that, as a kid, my opinion didn't matter when you had so much else to do. He used his good leg to scratch behind his ear.