Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
Shmiley (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: Not Rated
Default 07-18-2012, 11:57 PM

He rumbled, kissing his love lovingly, pulling the other close. His tail flicked forward, brushing against Nedahk's tail.

Kioren nodded, gently running his fingers through his hair, "Thank you."

Ivory smiled, "I do... really. You look handsome in just about anything."

Last edited by Shmiley : 07-19-2012 at 12:05 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 07-19-2012, 12:53 AM

Nedakh's tail wagged low in happiness. He pulled back from the kiss to say, "Enough, we should save this for later; there's a lot that needs to get done today."

"Haiw wed wike papa," she said.

"You've onyl seen me in uniform," laughed Damien.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Shmiley (Offline)
Candybar

Default 07-19-2012, 01:16 AM

Kayden smiled and kissed him again just because he could, then pulled away, "I know, I know~"

"Yes, I do have father's hair color," he said.

"I'm sure you look handsome in other things as well." Ivory admitted with a blush.
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-19-2012, 01:53 AM

"And, yes, I suppose we can use the Hall for your little tea party," Nedakh said, lightly teasing.

"Is pweddy," she said. Her own hair was brown with kisses of red in itl she wished she'd been born with the trademarked violent vermillion shade instead.

Damien blushed, too. "You're not saying that just to flatter, are you?"

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-19-2012, 12:29 PM

Phelan had gone to see Ari as soon as possible that morning. Ari was grieved to hear about Harley's accident, but agreed with Phelan that it would be best to choose a new Beta Apprentice sooner rather than later.

"Out of the young wolves, there's one who stands out as being Beta material," Ari replied to Phelan's query.

"His name is Dolph. I've often thought he would be worth training, but of course the position was already filled. Now tho, things are different."

"We will have to discuss this with Dad and Ulricha," Phelan said. "How is she, by the way?"

Phelan knew that Ari and Ulricha had had a love affair, which was now ended. It had ended on good terms, as both the Cheetah and the Wolf had simply realised that it had run its natural course.

"Oh, Ulricha's fine," Ari replied. "She's preparing the Hall right now, as it happens; she figured that you and Taka would be bringing your motley group of Cats and Birds here at some point, and the Hall is really the only place that would hold them."

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-19-2012, 12:34 PM

Cecy had woken up a little late that morning and had changed into her training -a.k.a. men's- clothes. She braided her hair quickly and went right outside, stretching as she soaked in the late morning sunshine.

Old
Shmiley (Offline)
Candybar

Default 07-19-2012, 03:41 PM

Kayden smiled, "You know I love tea parties~"

"Your hair is pretty, too." he said, stroking her brown and red locks of hair. It was strange to see a child without their Father's bright, bright red hair, but there was genetics that come into play and not every child would get the red hair.

"N-No, I-I'm speaking the t-truth..," he said, eyes locking on to Damien's.
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-19-2012, 04:47 PM

Phelan then went to find Cecy, so as to introduce her to Ari.

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-19-2012, 04:52 PM

"Exactly. Now, I need to find and speak with Ulricha about our guests. You can come, or you can stay," Nedakh said, adopting his business tone, one that Kayden probably didn't like.

"Fank you," Alanna said. "You wanna have food?"

Damien smiled down at Ivory and took the smaller blond man's hand in his own larger one.

Cecy stopped stretching when she saw Phelan heading her way. "Good morning!" she called.

Last edited by spirit_queen : 07-19-2012 at 06:26 PM.
Old
Shmiley (Offline)
Candybar

Default 07-19-2012, 05:05 PM

Kayden's lips twisted into a pout and he grumbled about business-men and how they knew how to ruin the lovey-dovey mood as he took Xeno back from Nedahk's arms and went over to his children, herding them to the kitchen to get some food.

Kioren held Alanna in his arms, "Seems like Father already had that in mind," he said, stepping into the kitchen after Kayden.

Aza placed Arianna on the floor and watched her dance around the kitchen in glee.

Ivory blushed and softly smiled, his fingers intertwined with Damien's.