Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
Shmiley (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: Not Rated
Default 07-18-2012, 08:51 PM

"It's fine, sweetheart. I just want to forget about that man who has caused pain to others," he smiled, "Now... I really wish to see Cecilia. She will be Queen after all~" He said in a sing-song manner.

Kioren blinked and looked down at Alanna, quirking his eyebrow at her, "Can I help you, little one?"

His hetero-chromatic eyes lit up and he pushed his hair from his face, "Re-really? You think so?"
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 07-18-2012, 09:02 PM

"I'm not sure if she's even awake yet," Taka said.

"She and the rest of the Cat envoy are staying at the Blackbird Inn," Nedakh said.

Alanna giggled. "Keeee!" she said, as she was unable to properly say "kitty". She stood up in his lap and patted Kioren's ears with childlike delight.

"I do. Men's clothing just doesn't suit you," he said.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Shmiley (Offline)
Candybar

Default 07-18-2012, 09:43 PM

"Well then~ We'll just have to wait and invite them all here. Wouldn't that be lovely, Nedahk?" He asked, kissing the man on his cheek.

"The correct term is 'kitty' not 'kee', " He bowed his head toward her, letting her have more room to pet at his ears, "Be easy..." He said, ears twitching from each pat.

Aza chuckled and looked down at the little girl in his arms, she was staring up him and smiled. He smiled back and sat on the floor, letting her sit up, "Can I pway wif your hairwah?"

He nodded and watched as she got up and toddled around behind him, feeling little fingers play with his hair.

"Thank you... I never likes men's clothes to begin with." He said.
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-18-2012, 10:05 PM

"The place isn't big enough for that, we'd have to use the Gran Hall," Nedakh pointed out.

"Kee-dee, wif wound eaws," Alanna said softly. She gently rubbed behind Kioren's ears; she didn't have long nails, so wasn't able to scratch there.

Old
Shmiley (Offline)
Candybar

Default 07-18-2012, 10:21 PM

"Still~ Would be great!" He grinned, the grin looked rather painful as it stretched across his face, no one has ever seen a grin like that.

Kioren blinked then snorted, "Yes, a kitty with round ears." He gently stroked her wavy hair, ears twitching once more.
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-18-2012, 10:26 PM

"I sometimes wonder how you can grin like that and not split yourself in two somehow," Nedakh said a little teasingly.

"Kee-dee taiw fwuffeee?" she asked.

"I hope you meant you don't like to wear it," he said, jokingly looking down at his own attire.

Old
Shmiley (Offline)
Candybar

Default 07-18-2012, 10:53 PM

Kayden giggled, "You will never know, my love~ It's a magic trick~"

Kioren's tail curved around him so it lightly brushed her leg.

"Oh! You look wonderful in men's clothes!" He blushed and ducked his head down.
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-18-2012, 11:06 PM

Nedakh swiveled his ears around and made sure no one was paying attention, then stood on his toes and whispered, "Oh, I'll show you some magic later."

Alanna jumped and nearly fell out of Kioren's lap. Now scared, she burrowed into Kioren and shivered.

"This is just a plain soldier's uniform," Damien protested.

Old
Shmiley (Offline)
Candybar

Default 07-18-2012, 11:42 PM

His hand rested on Nedakh's lower back and he smiled a bit wider and whispered, "Oh~ You will, will you? Well then, I can't wait for the performance~"

Kioren softly chuckled and held her close, "No need to be frightened, it was only my tail," he said, said tail swishing on the floor.

Aza was reduced to purrs as Arianna played with his hair and ears.

"You still look handsome in it." He said, smiling.
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-18-2012, 11:46 PM

"I know; you always love my performances," Nedakh said.

Alanna reached down and lightly grabbed his tail. "Is sofffft," she said, petting it.

"You do? Really?" Damien said, startled.