Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
Shmiley (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: Not Rated
Default 07-18-2012, 06:05 PM

Kioren cradled little Alanna close, brushing away some of her hair from her face as he looked around the place he father called home. It was comfy and cozy and he could see his father loved his home, loved the people in this place.

Aza held Arianna on his hip, the young girl cuddling into him. It was beautiful here, it also seemed like his father blended in with everyone. The young cheetah turned to look at Nedakh, blinking as he sensed the awkwardness around him.

Kayden wrapped his arm around Nedakh's waist, pulling the other closer to him, kissing the top of his head, "No need to be awkward, my love. My children have no judgments about you," he whispered.

Ivory looked up and smiled at Damien, waving him over.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 07-18-2012, 06:22 PM

Nedakh sighed a little, but he couldn't avoid a smile. "Just how did I end up with you, again?" he asked a little teasingly. They were, in effect, opposites; Nedakh was quiet and calm but strong and firm. Kayden was happy and flamboyant.

Damien made his way over and sat down. "Good morning, Ivory," he said.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Shmiley (Offline)
Candybar

Default 07-18-2012, 06:31 PM

Kayden smiled, leaning down a little more to nuzzle his cheek with Nedakh's, "Because~ you fell for my charms and flamboyant ways~. You couldn't stand the thought of me being with someone else~"

Kioren wrinkled his nose and Aza giggled into his hand.

Ivory smiled warmly, "Good morning. How well did you sleep?"
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-18-2012, 06:33 PM

"You certainly keep things lively," Nedakh chuckled, taking Kayden's hand.

Taka came home, a basket over her arm. She set it down and ran to Kayden, who she hadn't gotten to see much of last night. "Kaaaaaaydeeeeen!" To her, he was like a second father.

Old
Shmiley (Offline)
Candybar

Default 07-18-2012, 06:48 PM

"Oh~ You should have seen him throw a hissy when I started dating his guard before we got together. He wasn't too happy about that~" Kayden smiled down at him lovingly, placing young Xeno in his arms to turn to the sound of Taka's voice. Without any hesitation, he picked up the small girl and tossed her into the air, catching her and bringing her in for a tight hug, laughing the whole time, he considered Taka to be his daughter and loved her and Phelan very much. "How's my girl doing?"
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-18-2012, 06:53 PM

"Great! Going to the island was fun, but it was also a big test for me, and now I know I really can handle myself out there," Taka said cheerfully and confidently.

Nedakh took Xeno and played with the baby to hide his blushing; technically, he didn't have a guard. They man to whom Kayden was referring had been a soldier. But, still, he'd been pretty jealous and was embarrassed by it now.

Old
Shmiley (Offline)
Candybar

Default 07-18-2012, 07:03 PM

Kayden sighed, "I was so worried when you and Phelan didn't return home after a short while. I couldn't stand to think that my babies were on an island surrounded my dangerous creatures and plants!" He held on to her tighter, "However, I am delighted to see just how much you have grown up, I'm so proud." He said genuine and honestly, setting her down on her feet and kissing her forehead.

Xeno giggled and cooed up at his father, lightly patting at his chest and neck happily.
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-18-2012, 07:13 PM

"Kayden, are you related to Cecy?" Taka asked.

Nedakh sighed; he never brought th past up with Kayden, it appeared to make the lion uncomfortable, and nobody liked an unhappy Kayden, for sure. e bounced little Xeno some more.

"I slept quite well, considering how far from home we ware. It's too bad they don't have tap here," Damien replied.

Old
Shmiley (Offline)
Candybar

Default 07-18-2012, 07:33 PM

Kayden's mouth formed a strained line and he sighed, "Cecilia? The Princess Cecilia? Yeah... I'm technically her older half-brother, created from an affair the King and my mother had." His finger ran through Taka's wild hair, he pushed down the uncomfortable feeling in his chest.

Kioren frowned and turned to Aza, who in return looked over to him.

Ivory gently took Damien's hand into his, "I prefer to stay here... This place is so calm unlike our home and they accept you. When we get back, I'll be forced into wearing clothes that aren't me and forced to be someone I'm not... who knows... I might even get pushed to marry some lady I have nothing in common," he sighed.
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-18-2012, 07:45 PM

Taka noticed his sudden change. "I'm- I'm sorry, I didn't want to make you think about bad things, Kayden," she said, violet-bue eyes blinking up at him apologetically. "I just- I thought only royals were lions and I wanted to be sure..."

Alanna grabbed and started to chew on Kioren's hair.

"I think you look beter in the dresses," Damien said, offering a smile.