Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#181 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 03-25-2012, 02:14 PM

Cecy went tomato red at both Kioren and Phel's remarks. She was about to retort when Taka tapped her shoulder. Cecy stopped, and Taka said, sweetly, "Let's all take a break, then, hmmm? Things are getting a little heated up." She gave Laika a significant look that read You take him, I'll handle her...

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#182 (permalink))
Old
Shmiley (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: Not Rated
Default 03-25-2012, 02:17 PM

Ivory could only sigh before making his way over to Kioren and ran a hand through his unruly reddish-orange hair. "You are just asking for trouble, Kioren. Come with me, I know a spot where you can remain out of their sight and let them cool down."

Kioren gazed at the older male blankly, but nodded his head and followed Ivory out of the cave.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#183 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 03-25-2012, 02:51 PM

Phelan was still fuming, but Laika managed to calm him down.

(#184 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-25-2012, 03:04 PM

"See, um, Miss Cecy, you don't argue with him when he gets like that; it just makes him worse, which makes you worse, which makes you worse, which makes him worse, and-"

Cecy's lips twitched a little, and she almost managed a smile. "I get the point, Taka."

Taka giggled a little in embarrassment, then continued, "Um, point is, if you're arguing and you're both mad, just stop. Make an excuse and leave, let yourself calm down. I mean, neither of you can make good decisions when you're all mad 'n stuff."

"But- but why should I be the one to walk away? Why can't he learn to manage his own temper?" Cecy huffed.

"He won't if you won't. And it doesn't matter if it's fair or not; someone has to take that first step in cooling down... and, if nothing else, remember that a lot of people ride on your decisions here today."

"Thanks for that," Cecy sighed.

"Well, it's the truth, and I hope it wakes you up like a bucket of cold water... and, when Phel's calmer, I'll tell him the same, because I get certain privileges as his sister. You both re going to be rulers someday, and this mission could well decide how you end up. So, sucky as it is, please try to reign in your temper."

"So... what? Should I go apologize?" Cecy scowled.

"Yes. If you start it, he might not respond immediately, but swallowing your pride will go a long way toward fixing things. He has a hard time expressing himself; I should know," Taka assured her.

So, Cecy sighed and sought Phel out. "Hey, Phelan?" she gulped -dam.n, this was hard to say- "I- I'm sorry."

(#185 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 03-25-2012, 03:26 PM

Laika had told Phelan not to snap back if Cecy apologised, but to accept it. So Phelan made an effort not to, which is what he really felt like doing as he felt that Cecy still considered herself and her race superior, and accepted the apology.

(#186 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-25-2012, 03:30 PM

"I'll send some of mine out to hunt, spare yours the work today," she said. "...and, thanks. For- for taking me in, i mean. Letting me stay when I was sick."

Meanwhile, Takaia sought out the other healer, Ivory. "Hey, you're a healer, too, right? Aren't you called a... 'doctor'?"

(#187 (permalink))
Old
Shmiley (Offline)
Candybar

Default 03-25-2012, 03:33 PM

Glancing up at the young girl, Ivory nods, "Yes, yes I am. You are the Wolves healer, Takaia. Thank you for keeping our Princess in top health." Smiling, Ivory continues to place small flowers in Kioren's hair. "Can I help you with something?"
(#188 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-25-2012, 03:52 PM

"Yes! What's in your bag, besides that stuff you gave the princess?" Taka asked, sitting down beside the older healer.

(#189 (permalink))
Old
Shmiley (Offline)
Candybar

Default 03-25-2012, 03:55 PM

"Devices of torment and torture." Kioren said without missing a beat.

Ivory lightly tugged on his hair, "Kioren..." Shaking his head, Ivory waved a hand at the bag, "Take a look if you like, I promise you there are no instruments of torture hiding in there."
(#190 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 03-25-2012, 03:58 PM

"That would be fine," Phelan said, stiffly but trying to be civil. "I will send some of the wolves to get more bracken in for bedding in the other caves, and collect firewood."