Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-09-2012, 03:13 PM

"Alright," Aleta replied, giving her friend one last hug. "I'll see you some other time."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 07-09-2012, 04:35 PM

"Maybe next time I'll come with the baby!" Star said as she faded away.

"...so you ran away to escape an arranged marriage?" Cecy asked.

"Yep. This man's an idiot, too, and I swear Mum and Dad found him on purpose," Tina said, rolling her eyes.

"Ouch," Cecy winced.

"So, how about you and that alpha wolf?" Tina asked with a smirk.

Cecy blushed and played with her curls, which she hadn't restrained for the day yet."I- uh- we've only kissed the once. Um..."

"Did you kiss him first?" Tina asked. When Cecy got redder she chuckled. "You did, didn't you? I never knew you could be so daring."

"Well- why the sudden interest in relationships? you never cared befor," Cecy accused, frowning.

"I just wanted to know, because you never that much more interest in romance than me, and suddenly you're dating," Tina shrugged.

"Father's going to hate it, but there's ntohing he can do to change my mind," Cecy said with a snort.

Tina shuddered and her manner grew very dark and bleak. "Don't bet on it, Cecilia; I can guarantee he has a man lined up for you, one he approves of becoming king, and that he will do anything in his power to make sure you follow through with his plans."

Cecy was shocked, and it showed in her expression; she'd always gotten the impression that Leontina was afraid of the king, but never before had it been expressed so openly. "T- Tina? What is it about my father that has this effect on you? You're not scared of anyone else."

Tina shook her head. "You don't want to know," she said in a small voice.

"I do want to know," Cecy insisted.

There was a pause, and Tina stared out an open window and watched the sun rise as she told Cecy everything for the first time.

"Wh-wh-wh-whaaat?" gasped Cecy, jumping back in shock and nearly falling from her chair.

"It's true," Tina said.

"I- I never knew- never guessed," Cacy said. Then, suddenly, she pulled Tina in for a hug. "Oh gods, I'm so sorry, Tina!"

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 07-09-2012, 04:48 PM

Soon after, Victor woke up. He found the bathroom and washed all over, before dressing in his borrowed clothes and going downstairs, quietly so that he wouldn't wake anyone up who was still sleeping. He could tell that most people probably were still asleep, but then, he'd gone to bed earlier than most which was why he'd gotten up earlier. Victor wanted to think things over quietly, maybe find someplace to sit outside. He felt disturbed a little by how he was feeling towards Tina.

Somehow, he was thinking about her in a way that he'd never experienced before in his life, and not only thinking, but his body was reacting in a different way. Victor had no idea what was going on with himself, and was far too inhibited to ask anyone about it.

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-09-2012, 05:05 PM

"It's not your fault," Tina whispered, stunned by Cecy's reaction.

"That doesn't matter," Cecy replied.

Meanwhile, Lucy woke up earlier than he'd liked and snuck out with his pipse and the last of his smoke. He saw that Victor was already sitting outside, shrugged, and asked, "Mind if I join you?"

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 07-09-2012, 05:08 PM

"If you like," Victor said, gruffly. "It's a free country."

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-09-2012, 05:24 PM

Lucy sat and lit his pipe, then inhaled deeply. "So, you and that Tina girl got close surprisingly fast," he said conversationally.

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 07-09-2012, 05:35 PM

Victor first stared at Lucy, then turned away from him to try and hide his feelings.

"I don't know what you're talking about," he said, stiffly, as he fumbled for a light for one of the soft smokes that he'd taken from Lucy while at the Temple.

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-09-2012, 05:40 PM

Lucy literally just grabbed the smoke and lit it for Victor. He raised and eyebrow and pursed his lipas, in full sassy mode, and said, "Please! I've seen the way you look at her, with admiration and more, saw the way you looked a little dejected when you had to go into that inn room alone."

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 07-09-2012, 05:43 PM

Victor took a drag off the smoke, to give himself time to think of something to say. In the end, he said, "I don't know what it is I am feeling. It might be that. I don't know, cuz I never felt like this before."

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-09-2012, 05:47 PM

"Well, try to describe if for me; what's it like when you see and talk to her?" Lucy prompted.