Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
Shmiley (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: Not Rated
Default 06-27-2012, 11:51 PM

"I love you, Lucy." He murmured, cuddling closer.

He looked up surprised, eyes widening, "Yo-you don't think I'm.. a freak?"
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 06-28-2012, 08:30 AM

"I love you, too, Aza," Lucy said.

Damien snorted. "I used to be a guard in the Felidon palace; if I can tolerate a girl pretending to be a boy, I can tolerate a man dressing as a woman," he said.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Online)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-28-2012, 08:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shmiley View Post
"I'm sorry to have startled you." He said. He listened to her reason and he wrinkled his nose, "I'm sorry to say, but that man was and still is an idiot. Why would he leave a beautiful and strong woman like you? It's preposterous." And Xavier was telling the truth, why would a man do such a thing?
"Several years ago," Felina replied, quietly, "An assassin broke into the palace. I was guarding my Princess. It's very difficult for a female to become a guard; the Cats prefer male ones, but since this was guarding a female, I was hired to protect her. I think that the palace guards figured that I would be useful in keeping an intruder busy til they could come save us.

"This assassin managed to bypass the palace guards and come straight to my Princess' chamber. I caught him before he could strike her, taking his knife blow accross my face. I defeated him, but was left with permanent scarring. I do not regret sacrificing my beauty to save my Princess, but as a result my fiance left me. I had loved him, but I don't think he loved me at all, as he left me and married someone else."

Felina had spent many years holding this story within her; it was a relief to tell someone at last. She had schooled herself not to weep or show weakness, but after telling the story it was an even bigger struggle not to do so.

Phelan paced the decks. He was eaten up with impatience at how long the journey was taking. He walked up to the tiller; before he could speak, Laika said, "Yes, Phelan, I know that the journey is taking a while, but you must remember that this boat is a lot smaller than the one we used to come to the island, and is as well loaded with more people. Of course it's going to take longer. But we should be reaching Canis tonight, as long as the wind holds."

"I hope so," Phelan replied. "It's very important that I talk to Ari. And also to Dad."

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-28-2012, 09:05 AM

"I'm excited to meet Ari," Cecy said. The boat lurched again and she fell into Phel- not that it was romantic, more painful as she accidentally head-butted him.

Old
Miranda_ (Online)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-28-2012, 09:09 AM

Phelan growled as he caught her, ignoring the pain in his chest where her head caught him.

"Maybe you ought to go below decks," he said. "The sea's a bit rough at the moment."

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-28-2012, 09:15 AM

Cecy rubbed at her forehead and scowled; there it was, she was the weak one again. She hated it. "Fine, since I'm so useless," Cecy mumbled.

Old
Miranda_ (Online)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-28-2012, 09:25 AM

"Nothing to do with being useful or useless," Phelan replied. "Just inexperienced. If you were to pitch overboard into the sea, it would cause more trouble."

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-28-2012, 09:28 AM

Cecy sighed and conceded the point. "Alright."

Old
Miranda_ (Online)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-28-2012, 09:37 AM

"Anyway, once we're there, I'll come and get you. I'd like very much for you to meet Ari and Dad."

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-28-2012, 09:39 AM

"I would, too," Cecy said. She walked unsteadily to go below decks- though she felt like she was the only one. The only other un seaworthy member was Shiki, who was laying next to Harley and wasn't going anywhere soon.