Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-27-2012, 08:24 AM

Laika shook her head. "That kind of technology is beyond us Wolves," she said. "I can't even imagine how it came into being."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 06-27-2012, 08:25 AM

Cecy actually snorted. "With her? Try, try, try again, with multiple disasters in the making."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Shmiley (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: Not Rated
Default 06-27-2012, 12:15 PM

Shiki was sitting with Harley, making sure he was comfortable while battling his own motion sickness. If he was distracted, he would be fine.

Aza was staying far from the side of the boat as possible so he was content with cuddling with Kioren. The other didn't mind much either, if the semi-loud purrs could be heard every time Aza would scratch behind his ears and pet his hair.

Jacqualine was lying on her back on the upper deck, enjoying the feeling of the boat rock make little rocks and the wind rustling her hair. Her brother and Malachi weren't far from her.

Ivory didn't mind the water much and sat not too close to the edge of the boat as he watched the waves lap at the side of the boat. He found water to be pretty, really pretty.
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-27-2012, 05:15 PM

Taka went over to Shiki and offered him a small leaf. "Suck on this, it'll help with your nausea," she said kindly.

Harley was well and truly asleep, snoring very softly.

Damien was also watching the water, but in a blank sort of way; his mind was elsewhere.

Lucy understood that Aza had missed his brother, but he couldn't help but be a little jealous.

Old
Shmiley (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: Not Rated
Default 06-27-2012, 05:32 PM

Shiki took the leaf and thanked her before sticking the leaf in his mouth and sucking on it.

Ivory looked over and smiled, standing to his feet and walking over to Damien, "Can I join you?"

Aza smiled down at his brother, looks like he fell asleep, then over to Lucy, "Do you want to cuddle to?"
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-27-2012, 06:40 PM

It was a good thing that Victor wasn't on the boat; he would have been horribly jealous of all this.

Phelan was impatient, tho the boat could go no faster than it already was. He wanted to be in Canis as soon as possible.

Laika replied to Cecy, "Well, it's a great invention, but I have to say, I wouldn't want to fly in it. I like my feet firmly on the ground."

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-27-2012, 06:50 PM

"Welcome!" Taka sang.

"'Course I do," Lucy said.

"Hmm, what?" Damien asked, blinking as he came back to earth, so to speak.

"I think it looks dangerous- oomf!" Cecy fell onto her ear as the boat lurched slightly; she did not have that innate ability to adjust for the motion of the boat that experienced sailors had.

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-27-2012, 06:58 PM

"Careful, there," Laika said. She was unable to catch Cecy as she had to keep both hands on the tiller.

"I'm just glad it's a Bird up there with her; at least they can save themselves if something goes wrong."

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-27-2012, 07:04 PM

Cecy rubbed her bum. "Well, there's that, at least."

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-27-2012, 07:10 PM

"Anyway, it won't take us very long to get to Canis," Laika commented.

"The wind is good, and the sea is fairly calm, so we shouldn't have any problems. That's a good thing, cuz Phelan gets so impatient about things when they take longer than he wants them to. He just really wants to get back to Canis so he can talk to Ari about choosing another Beta Apprentice."