Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-24-2012, 07:25 PM

"Don't lose your temper, or else you won't get anywhere with him," Aleta said.

"That's what Taka told me. If you argue with him, he'll argue right back and he's real stubborn."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 06-24-2012, 07:30 PM

"Got it," Tina said. She stood and raked her fingers through her long, dark blonde hair. "Alright, I'm ready."

Taka sniffed the air. "This way!"

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-24-2012, 07:34 PM

Phelan was making sure that everything got done. All the food supplies, save those needed for breakfast, were already on the boat, which was being guarded. A raft, towed behind, would take some of the less valuable items such as cooking utensils, in order to free up some more space on the boat.

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-24-2012, 07:58 PM

Taka skipped over to Phel. "Guess what! This is the newcomer, um-"

"My name's Tina. I'm Cecilia's cousin," Tina said, stepping forward. she only came up to Phelan's collar bone, and boasted of a stature of 4' 9".

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-25-2012, 07:11 AM

Phelan wasn't overly impressed by Tina.

"Well," he replied. "We're leaving Star Island as soon as everything's packed aboard the boat, so you'd better get your stuff together."

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-25-2012, 07:52 AM

"I was hoping to repair my air ship before we depart. See, with an etra pair of hands it'd only take a few hours. If you refuse, that means you'd have to tow it along, effectively reducing even maximum speed by about half, as it would drag awkwardly at the water. However, if I get to repair it, not only won't I be bogging you down, but I can take another passenger and a few supplies with me, lightening your load as well," she said reasonably. She'd thought over exactly what she was going to say to make this wolf see reason.

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-25-2012, 07:54 AM

Phelan paused, thinking it over. At last he said, "There'll be about two hours before we can depart; any longer than that, and we'll leave it behind."

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-25-2012, 08:10 AM

"Sounds good," tina said. She was dead, set, and determined not to leave behind her air ship. Now to find someone to help her, but almost everyone seemed to be helping with the upcoming depart- wait! That Avian by the cave entrance wall seemed to be doing nothing.

Having made up her mind, Tina approached him. "Hey, could you possibly help me with something?" she asked. "I need to repair my ship in a few hours. You don't have to do much, and I'll tell you exactly what to do along the way."

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-25-2012, 08:14 AM

Victor was startled. He hadn't expected to be asked to help anyone, as he knew he could do nothing useful.

"I wouldn't be able to help you," he muttered. "I can't do anything, cept stay out of the way."

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-25-2012, 08:18 AM

"Oh, like I said, I'd be telling you exactly what to do along the way. So long as you can follow instructions you'll be fine. Besides-" a small note of bitterness crept in here, "-men are stronger and faster than women by default, thanks to the higher levels of testosterone. also, you're a bit taller than me, which'll help."