Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
Shmiley (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: Not Rated
Default 06-18-2012, 04:24 PM

She tapped her chin, "My favorite color is garnet red, my favorite animal is a fox, my favorite flower is a tiger lily and I will eat just about anything. My mother and father died when I was young and our aunt took my brother and I in. When my brother turned eighteen, we moved to our own little house until we joined to army. My life has been great, now what about you?"
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-18-2012, 04:52 PM

"Like I told you before, so-so til we came over here," Remy replied with a shrug. "That's about as good as life in Ave gets."

Victor shook his head.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 06-18-2012, 04:55 PM

Cecy made a demonstration of weak point on the body. "Also, if you want to break out of someone's hold, the thumb is the weak-point; put pressure against that instead of the rest of the hand, like most people seem to."

Old
Shmiley (Offline)
Candybar

Default 06-18-2012, 04:56 PM

"It couldn't have been that bad... how about when Aleta was born, was that moment so-so?" She asked.
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-18-2012, 05:08 PM

"In some ways," Remy replied. "Aleta's mother didn't want her; had I not agreed to raise her, she would have ended up being abandoned on the streets. But apart from that, it was a good time. Lucius owed me a favour, after I tutored him in thieving, so he looked after Aleta while I was out and about."

"I doubt I'd ever get the chance," Victor said, doubtfully.

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-18-2012, 05:10 PM

"We'll try it now; I'll hold onto your wrist, you try to break free," Cecy persisted.

Old
Shmiley (Offline)
Candybar

Default 06-18-2012, 05:11 PM

She smiled, "See, it wasn't all just so-so. How did you come up with Aleta's name?"
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-18-2012, 05:29 PM

"From the Temple," Remy replied. "There's some lists of past priests in the main room, and also a list of Shamans, too. They are a lot rarer than priests; Shamans also can only be female, so the list is much shorter. I liked the name Aleta, so I decided to name my daughter that."

"I guess I can try," Victor said. He didn't think he'd be able to summon up the will to try and break free; not after ten years of doing the opposite.

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-18-2012, 05:31 PM

"That's the spirit!" Cecy then grabbed his wrists tight, though she wasn't standing over him in any sort of domineering manner. She felt she had to work he way up to that with Victor. "Now try to break free."

Old
Shmiley (Offline)
Candybar

Default 06-18-2012, 05:32 PM

"The name fits her. What's your fondest memory you have with her?" She asked, bringing her knees up to her chest and hugging her legs.