Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-15-2012, 09:14 PM

"Exactly," Laika said. "So that's why he yelled abuse at you just now."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 06-15-2012, 09:21 PM

"So, what you're saying is not to take it personally?" Lucy asked.

"Maybe we should find him someone," Taka mused.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-15-2012, 09:23 PM

"Yes, you shouldn't take it personally," Laika replied. "I doubt it would have mattered who was there, he would have shouted at anyone he saw being loving towards each other. And Taka, that's an idea, but it won't be easy."

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-15-2012, 09:27 PM

"I know that, silly; he needs someone sympathetic but not babying, strong but not overbearing... and he's straight, right?" Taka chewed her lower lip pensively.

"So far as I'm aware, he is" Lucy replied.

"...I'm stumped, then."

Old
Shmiley (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: Not Rated
Default 06-15-2012, 09:31 PM

It was a while since Aza left and split from Lucy. He couldn't help, but feel sad that Victor lashed out at them. He knew Victor's old life style and how most prostitutes were treated, still...

Shiki smiled and combed his fingers through Harley's hair, "We should get you to bed."
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-15-2012, 09:35 PM

"Even if there was a lingering part of him that was attracted to men," Laika pointed out, "That would have been long extinguished years ago. So it would have to be a girl. That is going to be really difficult."

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-15-2012, 09:37 PM

"We can't 'get' me anywhere; I'm sleeping here," yawned Harley.

"Sad," sighed Taka.

"Well, maybe it;ll happen naturally," Lucy suggested.

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-15-2012, 09:41 PM

"Possible, but unlikely. Still, we can only hope."

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-15-2012, 09:45 PM

"Well, as far as that goes, we need a lotta hope for a lotta things," snorted Lucy.

"Whatcha mean by that?"

"We plan on changing thousands of lives. True, we have the princess on our side, but we'll be uprooting a setup that's been around for a hundred years or so."

Old
Shmiley (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: Not Rated
Default 06-15-2012, 09:53 PM

Shiki nodded, kissing his cheek, "Do you want me to get you a blanket and a pillow?"

"Why are you frowning? Only I'm supposed to be frowning." Kioren spoke out to his brother, sitting between Ivory's legs with his back to Ivory's front. Ivory was in the process of braiding his hair and placing flowers here and there through out it.

Aza smiled and sat next to him, "A friend of mine lashed out at Lucy and I for being affectionate in public."

His eyebrow shot up, "Really? That sounds like something the old cats would do if they say a young couple just hold hands." Kioren sighed, "Do you know why he could have done such a thing?"

"He was a prostit-"

"Oh that poor boy." Ivory said cutting him off, stopping the braiding session for a moment, "Prostitutes weren't treated with no love or respect at all!"

"So... he was given no love and thus when he observes an act of love, he lashes out. I'm assuming he combines all his emotions into anger... and another emotion to go with anger is jealousy. He feels left out and secluded from his own friends who seem to have someone important in their lives. He needs to be shown love and compassion."

Aza stared at him in amazement, "Are you-"

"Quite positive." He said, purring softly once Ivory started braiding again.

The cheetah smiles, "You are something, little brother."

"Thank you, I try my best." He replied.