Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#111 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 03-22-2012, 09:34 AM

Laika sighed. "The problem is when the other people don't consider us as being people, too. Did you hear about that treaty that the cats proposed? They think only as wanting to tame and civilise us to make us like them without even thinking that our ways might be different, but we're just as good as them."

Felina was glad to have someone agree with her. "While the storm is going on," she said, "We wouldn't stand a chance going out there. We'd be blown away in an instant. But the moment that wind dies down, we're going out there to find the others."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#112 (permalink))
Old
Shmiley (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: Not Rated
Default 03-22-2012, 10:11 AM

"I'm sure they are taking care of the princess well... if they do not... Expect the Cats to rage war against the Wolves for carelessness and abuse of the treaty." His eyes flicked over to Felina, "We may peg the wolves as being barbarians, but they do have intelligence and they will not endanger the princess."

---------------------

Little Shiki yawned, he felt so tired all of the sudden. His hands moved over the expense of the older males stomach to his side where his hands began to knead at the skin, thankfully for Harley no sharp nails were used. Yawning once more, Shiki lays his head against the mans stomach and slowly descends into a deep sleep.

---------------------

Ivory, a small Ocelot humanoid, pushed his way through the warriors and other beings. "Healer coming through!" His simple violet dress skimmed across the floor and his shoes clicked-clacked. His caramel-golden hair laid over one shoulder in curls. Making his way over to the couple, he drops the medical bag to the floor and gets down on his knees. "Now," his soft, bell-chiming voice echoed through the Ruins, "let me take a look at him. You seemed to have cleaned the wounds nicely, thank you. However, I will have to put alcohol on them and wrap them. If he hisses or moves, could you hold him down?" Opening his bag with slim and delicate hands, he takes out the alcohol, a small rag and gauze. Ringing out the cork, Ivory places the rag at the top of the bottle and tilts it forward, soaking the middle with alcohol. Placing it to the side, Ivory cleans out the wounds one by one, keeping an eye on Shiki's form.

"A deep sleeper... well, this makes my job easier." Wrapping up the wounds, he moves over to the torso, pushing the tattered remains of Shiki's coat and shirt, his fingers move over the feeling a few bumps, "He has a few broken ribs..." Taking out a large wad of wrapping, he lightly pulls Shiki forward and wraps the wrap moderately tight around the rib cage and tacking the end of the wrapping down with three safety pins. "He needs to take it easy on moving around. Can I leave him in your care?" Ivory returns all his supplies to his bag and stands.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#113 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 03-22-2012, 10:39 AM

Damien tossed his head. He had high cheekbones, short raven-colored hair, and dark eyes with gold and orange flecks around the pupil. Said eyes narrowed as he said, "After this storm blows by, we'll make the big guy show us to where they've taken Her Majesty. He may be huge, but we outnumber him."

Harley was not so awkward he could barely contain it. Especially when that girl came up to them and began to work on little Shiki. It was odd to see a healer so calm; he was used to Takaia bouncing around and singing as she worked, but this woman moved with a fluid grace and was almost entirely silent. When she finished and asked him if he'd stay with Shiki, he replied, "I- ah- sure thing, ma'am."

Harley was not the first nor the last to mistake vory Frost for a woman; most had no idea that the petite healer was, in fact, a cross-dresser.

(#114 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 03-22-2012, 10:43 AM

Felina nodded her head; she agreed with Damien. Her eyes narrowed as she looked at Kioren.

"As the royal bodyguard," she said, "I'm in charge, and don't you forget it. The Princess is and always will be my first priority."

In the small cave, Phelan was working to get a fire going with a tinder box and some wood that had been gathered by the wolves when they had first come to the island. He was able to, once he had kindled the timber, get a good blaze going.

(#115 (permalink))
Old
Shmiley (Offline)
Candybar

Default 03-22-2012, 10:55 AM

"I did not disagree with you on your status as royal bodyguard, I was merely stating what we all think... well, mainly the Council." Blank eyes bore into hers, "Truly, we are all here to protect the princess and her well-being." He made his way towards the entrance of the Ruins, making sure to keep a safe distance away from the storm. "If I am coming across as... demanding and in charge... you were mistaken."
(#116 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 03-22-2012, 10:57 AM

"So try and keep a civil tongue in your head while speaking to me in future, as befits a cat, rather than a barbarian," Felina replied, shortly. She busied herself in checking their meagre supplies, hiding her worry as she saw how little they had.

(#117 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-22-2012, 11:10 AM

Suddenly, Cecilia woke, and found herself to be alone on a cold cave floor. She sat up and cried out, startled; she hated being alone; it was, in truth, her greatest fear. After that one, cry, however, she went silent and wrapped her arms about herself protectively, staring out blankly into the gloom and hyperventilating.

Takaia jumped when she heard the cry, looked over at Laika and said, "I think our guest is awake." Then, she took off in the direction of the cry... though, in truth, Phel was closer.

Harley rolled his eyes at the drama occurring with the cats; really, they worked horribly as a group. It was a miracle they tolerated each other long enough to form a cohesive kingdom, let alone conquer most of the know world.

(#118 (permalink))
Old
Shmiley (Offline)
Candybar

Default 03-22-2012, 11:11 AM

Kioren hearing her response, he only shrugs with disinterest and returns to watching the storm.

Ivory's short eyebrows furrowed in concern and he sighs, "Felina, no matter what you say or do directed towards him, he's not going to care. He's basically the definition of apathy. To quote Garfield's English Dictionary, apathy is lack of interest, enthusiasm, or concern. Please don't take this personally, it's just how he is." Flinching back, he grips his bag tighter and lowers his head, one dark blue eye and the other a golden color rimmed with burnt sienna squeeze shut in worry of her lashing out.
(#119 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 03-22-2012, 11:20 AM

"Maybe he'll care once he wakes up in a dungeon," Felina snapped back. She was very worried about Cecy; having been the royal bodyguard for so long, she had become very attached to the Princess, loving her almost like a younger sister.

"I don't ask much of the warriors below me, save respect. If he can't offer me respect, then perhaps he'd prefer to work some other job, where he can be alone all the time and not have to work with anyone. I've seen cats die in the wars cuz of attitudes just like his, where they didn't care about anyone save their own interests."

Felina touched a scar which ran accross her cheek. It narrowly missed her right eye, and the hit could have blinded her in that eye had it struck home.

"If I shared Kioren's attitude," she said, "The Princess would have been dead. I got this fighting off that assassin a few years back. Nothing matters to me cept defending the Princess and that is how it's always going to be, no matter what anyone else thinks."

In the caves, Phelan heard the scream, but didn't bother to go running. He felt that it would do the spoiled cat good to realise that here no-one was going to dance attendance on her. In any case, he had to bank up the sides of the fire to keep it in one place so that it would be reasonably safe.

(#120 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-22-2012, 11:27 AM

A few minutes later, Takaia showed back up to where she'd been sitting with Laika with Cecy in tow... Cecy was now in her undergarments. Of course, to the wolves, such undergarments could themselves be counted as an outfit; a lacy, delicate chemise, bloomers, and a lilac corset. She was trembling like a leaf in a storm.

"Hiya, Laika! Think you got anything dry that'll fit her? She's soaked to the bone, and I'd like to avoid her catching something."