Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 06-15-2012, 08:08 AM

"Didn't know 'was gonna do that," he groaned.

Lucius began to laugh. "I stopped because you make the best face when I do," he told Aza, then resumed petting him.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Shmiley (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: Not Rated
Default 06-15-2012, 03:07 PM

He frowned and carefully climbed up on to the table, straddling his waist. He made sure to keep his leg from Harley's bad leg as much as he could. Shiki kissed his cheeks and forehead while scratching behind his ear.

Aza pouted then smiled contently, the purring started up again.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-15-2012, 07:31 PM

Victor watched the petting going on with a sour look. "Do you have to do such things in public?" he said, when he couldn't stand it any more.

"Can't you just wait til you're alone?"

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-15-2012, 07:47 PM

"Well, we were relatively alone, just not so much secluded, until you came," Lucy pointed out. "It's not like we're f*cking or anything."

In the middle of Shiki's scratching, Harley yawned.

"When do we get to leave?" Cecy asked Phel.

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-15-2012, 07:52 PM

"You might as well be," Victor replied, viciously. "So your defence is that you're going to just keep on doing it, no matter who might walk by, cuz it's their fault for not just staying in their cave and not looking. Glad we've got that sorted. Then again, I'm used to having my feelings completely disregarded, so I don't know why I thought it would be any different here."

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-15-2012, 08:02 PM

"Well, if you'd asked instead of charging over here huffing and puffing, it would have made a huge difference," Lucy said, raising an eyebrow, surprised at the venom in Victor's tone.

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-15-2012, 08:07 PM

"I doubt it, you probably would have been too busy fondling each other to even notice me at all," Victor said, rolling his eyes.

"After all, it's a well known fact that lovers don't consider anyone's feelings other than their own."

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-15-2012, 08:16 PM

"Is that so? Didn't I give up enough for this? Are the only things that would make me a valid person in your eyes be giving up love and playing to everyone's whims? I'm sorry if I'm taking some time to be with Aza, and I'm sorry that I want to enjoy this short break we're getting, cuz after this it gets hard again and probably won't stop," Lucy said, finally getting angry.

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-15-2012, 08:19 PM

"As I said, I didn't expect you to listen to me or take any notice of what I said," Victor replied, spitefully. He listened to himself and hated how he was coming off, but seemed unable to stop the bitterness from destroying both himself and his friendships.

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-15-2012, 08:29 PM

"Fine. Aza and I will just leave; you can have the space to yourself and not see or even know where you are, like you seem to want," snorted Lucy.