Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-13-2012, 09:25 AM

Phelan was rattled by the question, and it showed. In fact, over the weeks, he had grown to like Cecy a lot. He'd even consider becoming more than her friend. But it had happened so gradually that he was only half aware of it.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 06-13-2012, 09:32 AM

Cecy, however, was aware of the same thing going on in her own heart, and she decided to take the risk; she leaned over toward Phel and softly, tentatively kissed him.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-13-2012, 09:33 AM

After a momentary shock, Phelan kissed Cecy back.

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-13-2012, 09:35 AM

Cecy was shocked her kissed her back; she expected to be shoved away. But when he returned her kiss, she wrapped her arms around him and kissed him more; she had no idea how she knew how to kiss, it just seemed to come to her instinctively.

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-13-2012, 09:37 AM

Phelan had more experience, however he liked the way that Cecy was kissing him. The kiss lasted for several minutes, til Phelan pulled away, having to breathe.

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-13-2012, 11:30 AM

Cecy gasped and heat flooded her face. She suddenly felt ashamed and let her hair fall forward to conceal herself behind a cloud of red-gold ringlets. She could hardly believe she'd done that; such gall in a woman was discouraged back home. Or perhaps 'discouraged' was too weak a word... well, in either case, her strict childhood came back to haunt her in that moment, and the fact that she'd just kissed a man with such raw passion was mortifying.

She'd always been told that women were naturally sinners, naturally more inclined to fall short and had to be taught to reign in such tendencies. Double standards aside, naive little Cecy had unfortunately absorbed this warped teaching while growing up.

Now she felt dirty and unclean, like she was somehow less as a person because she'd kissed and, to her mind, 'felt up' a man to whom she wasn't married. In reality, the worse she'd done was kiss and run her hands down Phel's back; but even that, to her, qualified as horrible, because she knew she'd enjoyed the way his muscles felt under her hands and how alive his lips on her had made her feel.

Old
Shmiley (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: Not Rated
Default 06-13-2012, 01:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda_ View Post
"That's right," Remy replied. "I taught her how to thieve, cuz it's a useful life skill to have. Maybe not anyplace else, but in Ave it sure is. When I was growing up in Ave, I lived in a group known as the Thief Guild. We were all taught to be master thieves, and to turn in any opium pipes we were given by dealers.

"That's how they work, you know. They get a kid addicted by giving them a free pipe, and get another poor wretch who'll sell themselves to get another fix. So the Guild told all the kids to accept the pipe so as not to antagonise the Cat dealer, and to turn it in to the nearest Thief Guild adult. I got a few pipes turned in to me once I hit eighteen; I used to give them to Victor. He was already hooked so there was no point in trying to get him off it back then."
She stared at him like she was told a wondrous tale, she always found different cultures interesting. She knew she should actually feel bad, and she did, but this was so interesting. "Wow..."

"So at a young age kids are taught to be thieves and opium was an obstacle they had to get through as well with the food shortage and issues with getting money and the only way they could get opium or money was by selling themselves or stealing. Wow. I have to say, Avian's seem more like warriors than us Wolves and Cats."

Quote:
Originally Posted by spirit_queen View Post
"You'll get to see it in a few days," Harley told him.

"'Interesting'?" Lucius quoted, hands on hips and eyebrow raised. "Do tell, kid... just what might you mean by that?"

"I can't wait!" Shiki beamed.

"Yes, interesting. It's just interesting." Kioren put on hand on his hip, "I never thought my brother would go after someone like you."

"Kioren! That's very rude."

"He wanted to know and I told him. It's my honest opinion." He said, flipping his hair over his shoulder. "And, I didn't put it in context that was meant to be taken as 'rude'. It would have been more insulting if I added a few selective words."

"Still." Aza sighed, "You'll understand when you fall for someone."

"Which won't be likely. I find no species appealing, nor do I believe that there is someone out there made to be compatible with me."

"You're so negative." Aza pointed out.

"And you're positive, we even each other out." Kioren retorted.

Azarael was about to make another comment, but gave up and brought his little brother into a hug, "I believe there is someone out there for you. It might just take you a while to actually find them."

Kioren sunk into the hug and mumbled out, "If you say so."

Last edited by Shmiley : 06-13-2012 at 01:58 PM.
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-13-2012, 03:06 PM

"Me neither! I don't care if I have to use crutches, at some point I'll show you some of my favorite places," Harley grinned.

Lucy snorted and rolled his eyes; Kioren obviously had poor taste... or, rather, no taste; he more or less said so himself. For once, Lucy refrained form comment, however, but he did it for Aza's sake; Aza seemed as though he wanted everyone to get along. Why spoil it for him?

Old
Shmiley (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: Not Rated
Default 06-13-2012, 03:41 PM

Shiki smiled back, he continued to stroke Harley's hair, which led to him stroking Harley's ears, "I bet your secret places are beautiful."

"How about the three of us talk and catch up on what we missed, hm?" Aza said, kissing his brother's brow.

"Fine." Kioren sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose and turned his head to Lucy, lips curling into an almost smile, "I should thank you for saving my brother... so thanks." Then his lips formed a straight line, like he wanted to hide that fact that he could smile.

Aza grinned and held Kioren tighter.
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-13-2012, 07:31 PM

"Cecy? What's wrong?" Phelan said to the Princess, sensing the change in her mood.

"In a manner of speaking," Remy replied. "What we do, we do to survive."