Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 06-12-2012, 10:10 PM

"Neither can I.... home," sighed Harley.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Shmiley (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: Not Rated
Default 06-12-2012, 10:27 PM

Shiki kissed him again, "What is your home like? Is it beautiful?"

Meanwhile, Kioren was off with Aza asking him question upon question and anything he could think of while Aza was answering the best he could.

"Who was that guy you were with?" Kioren asked.

"There were three other men on the boat, I'm guessing you mean Lucius. Well, he's my partner."

His eyes widened, "Partner? As in... lover?"

He blushed and smiled, "Yes."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-12-2012, 10:43 PM

"It's gorgeous," sighed Harley. "Trees, streams, game, fields... and the mountains."

At that moment, Lucy found Aza. "There you a- oh, am I interrupting anything?"

Old
Shmiley (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: Not Rated
Default 06-13-2012, 05:05 AM

His eyes sparkled, his smiled grew, "That sounds wondrous." He stroked Harley's hair.

Aza smiled, "Kioren was just asking questions. He wanted to know who you were."

Kioren's eyes took in his brother's lover. He wanted to scoff, how did his brother fall for this man? Instead he turned back to Aza, "This is Lucius, I'm guessing."

He nodded, "Yep, this is Lucius."

"Interesting..."
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-13-2012, 07:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shmiley View Post
She smiled, "Ah, so she has your hair and eyes?"
"That's right," Remy replied. "I taught her how to thieve, cuz it's a useful life skill to have. Maybe not anyplace else, but in Ave it sure is. When I was growing up in Ave, I lived in a group known as the Thief Guild. We were all taught to be master thieves, and to turn in any opium pipes we were given by dealers.

"That's how they work, you know. They get a kid addicted by giving them a free pipe, and get another poor wretch who'll sell themselves to get another fix. So the Guild told all the kids to accept the pipe so as not to antagonise the Cat dealer, and to turn it in to the nearest Thief Guild adult. I got a few pipes turned in to me once I hit eighteen; I used to give them to Victor. He was already hooked so there was no point in trying to get him off it back then."

Quote:
Originally Posted by spirit_queen View Post
"What, really? Wow, that's pretty amazing. I mean, you integrated her into your society, and then she worked her way up!" Cecy seemed extremely excited by the idea.
"Yeah," Phelan replied. "Ari loved Wolf society from the moment she arrived at our pack; she saw it as an ideal, and said that Cat society was deeply flawed, with no way of fixing it. Ulricha took Ari under her wing while she was an Apprentice; the old Beta died on the battlefield so Ari was fairly young when she became the new Beta."

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-13-2012, 08:00 AM

"You'll get to see it in a few days," Harley told him.

"'Interesting'?" Lucius quoted, hands on hips and eyebrow raised. "Do tell, kid... just what might you mean by that?"

"I can't wait to meet her," Cecy said. "But, Phel... is there really a lion there?" she sounded troubled.

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-13-2012, 08:01 AM

"Yes, he's Dad's lover," Phelan replied. "He was taken off the battlefield when Ari was."

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-13-2012, 08:06 AM

Cecy looked glum, but then her wild, puffy hair got in her eyes and she angrily brushed it back. "I- I bet that's why she left. She kn-knew."

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-13-2012, 08:11 AM

"When we get back to Canis, you can talk to Ari if you like," Phelan said.

"You'd like her a lot."

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-13-2012, 08:20 AM

"Yeah, I would," Cecy said with a grin that banished her previous gloom. She paused. "Why are you still so kind to me, Phel? I now bugged you when we first met and sot of petered you into tutoring me, but you go beyond what I asked again and again. Why?"