Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#101 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 03-22-2012, 08:17 AM

A lot fo the other warriors shared her fears; spoiled though she was, they were all loyal to the princess.

"The storm could be here days, Phel," Takaia said, chewing her small lower lip. "We need to find a place to risk a fire, anyways; temps are dropping, and most of us are sodden wet. I didn't bring quite enough supplies to treat pneumonia for everyone here; I anticipated more flesh wounds than sicknesses."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#102 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 03-22-2012, 08:24 AM

"We'll have to use an empty cave, in that case," Phelan replied. "There's a small one to the left; if we move all the bracken into this one, it should be fine. But nowhere else; we don't need to set this place on fire, and the warmth should spread all thru the caves. Meanwhile, ask Laika to check the food stocks and see how long we can make them last."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#103 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-22-2012, 08:29 AM

Taka beamed at him and gave him a playful salute, saying, "Yessir, right away sir!" She then scurried off to go speak to Laika.

(#104 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 03-22-2012, 08:53 AM

Laika was in one of the other caves, where the food and clothing was being kept.

(#105 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-22-2012, 09:00 AM

"Laaaaaaaaaikaaaaaaaa!" Takaia sang, skipping over to the other girl. "Phel wanted me to ask how far we can stretch our food; this storm could be here for days."

(#106 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 03-22-2012, 09:09 AM

Laika looked up. "Well," she said, "A few days is as long as the food will last, as long as we're careful with it and no-one gets the greedy urge to have a midnight binge or something. We've got some water containers, but we can always put one at the cave mouth to catch rainwater if we run low on water. We should be fine, but we'll need to go hunting for food the moment the storm dies down."

(#107 (permalink))
Old
Shmiley (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: Not Rated
Default 03-22-2012, 09:10 AM

Staring off into the outside world a quick flash of forlorn and want passed his features before being wiped away and replaced with a look of boredom. "If the storm wasn't so severe," He said to no one particular in a calm, almost monotonousness voice , "I would be out there enjoying myself... I do love water." A small nearly extinct smile pulled at his lips. Kioren stretched his arms above his head, his ears perked up and his tail swished back and forth, "If it is worth anything... the princess is still with the wolves and the young lord..." His eyes flicked over to the cuddling couple, "Is over there..." He couldn't help, but roll his eyes. A Cat snuggling with a Wolf? Unheard of...
(#108 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-22-2012, 09:13 AM

Harley could hear the whispers behind him and resisted the urge to growl; he'd helped the kid when they had done nothing. And now they were criticizing? How typically cattish of them. It wasn't like he was -say- making love to him, or anything out-of-line like that... though, he had to admit, the cuddling was a little awkward.

"Good! We're gonna start a fire in the cave to the far left; that'll warm everyone's bones and make em less mopey about bein' cooped up," Taka said with a toss of her voluminous mane.

(#109 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 03-22-2012, 09:19 AM

"I would feel a lot better if we were all together," Felina said, regretfully. "Those wolves had better be taking care of the Princess, or I will have something to say about it when we meet again."

Laika nodded. "That would be a good idea; we can dry clothes in the fire cave too, as long as someone's there to watch. I wonder what the cats will think of it all; this is hardly the luxury living they're used to."

(#110 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-22-2012, 09:24 AM

"Who cares what they think?" Taka shrugged. "They get used to it, or die; there's not much room for inbetweens at this point, she sighed. "Laika, why can't people just get along?"

Another warrior, a large black panther by the name of Damien, said, "I'm with Felina on this; I don't like us split up like this. As for the young Lord... where's Ivory? She ought to be taking a look at Lord Zachery Sebastian Ainsley and tending to his injuries."

Last edited by spirit_queen : 03-22-2012 at 10:40 AM.