Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 06-12-2012, 08:40 PM

"Don't think I can make it back home just yet," Harley said thickly.

"Oh, you poor, deprived girl," Cecy said, shaking her head. "Come with me; I'll introduce you to the wonder that is meat."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-12-2012, 08:43 PM

"You'll have to," Phelan said. "I'll ask Taka and Ivory to patch you up so you can travel. Maybe we can wait a couple of days, but no longer than that."

Aleta skipped along besides Cecy. Now that she was feeling better about things, she asked Cecy why her hair was so pretty, and why she had a tail with a tuft on the end.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Shmiley (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: Not Rated
Default 06-12-2012, 08:44 PM

"And my brother would be sure to mutilate your corpse or finish you off once you killed me, but that won't be happen and you get to live another day." She continued to grin like the threat/joke didn't phase her, the she gasped, "You have a daughter? Oh, I know I don't need to apologize, but I'm sorry I endangered your life by running into you and almost taking you away from your daughter."
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-12-2012, 08:46 PM

Harley nodded.

"We can manage that, I think," Taka said.

Cecy smiled as she got the girl soem of the roasted boar. "My hair's just strawberry blonde, nothing too special. As for my tail... I don't know, all lions have tails like that. I'm not sure what you heard about lions, but you know I'm on your side, right?"

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-12-2012, 08:51 PM

"Yeah; her name's Aleta," Remy replied, "And she's nine years old. When she was born, her mother didn't want her so I said I'd look after her."

"Yes, I know that," Aleta said as she sat down to eat the roast boar. "Daddy told me you were a Cat, but you're one of the nice ones, not the nasty ones."

"You know that this is how it has to be, right?" Phelan said to Harley. "I'd hate to think that you thought I was being unfeeling or something."

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-12-2012, 08:56 PM

"I'm not just a regular cat," Cecy began. "I'm Princess Cecilia Priscilla Brittany Leontius, hair to the throne of Felidae. When I'm Queen, I promise I'll change things for the good."

"I know, Phel. That's why you're an Alpha; you do what you have to without flinching," Harley said.

Old
Shmiley (Offline)
Candybar

Default 06-12-2012, 08:57 PM

"Aleta? That's a beautiful name and that's horrible! You should feel happy to bring in another life into the world." Her fingers twirled her hair, "Though... I can see why she wouldn't want to. Aves has been turned into a place of poverty and severe need of supplies and food." She frowned.
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-12-2012, 09:09 PM

"And make it so everyone's happier back home?" Aleta asked Cecy, twirling one black lock of hair round one finger.

Phelan nodded. "That's right," he said. "I really don't want to push for us to leave, but now that we can, we must."

Remy said, "That's right. Aleta's mother didn't want to have a baby, cuz she knew that she'd never be able to find the money to look after a child. I didn't want any child of mine ending up on the streets and even ending up on opium and everything that goes with that. In any case, a friend of mine who's a priest owed me a favour, so I could leave Aleta at the Temple to be looked after if needed."

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-12-2012, 09:11 PM

"Absolutely," Cecy said. "I'm going to fix the wrongs of my ancestors."

"Home will be nice," sighed Harley. "Are we actually taking the cats with us?"

Old
Shmiley (Offline)
Candybar

Default 06-12-2012, 09:14 PM

"Well, that was nice of your friend, is your daughter around here?" She asked, "Oh, and how rude of me, my name is Jacqualine, you can call me Jackie if you want."