Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 06-11-2012, 02:07 PM

Astarte was caught at that moment with two large cinnamon rolls in her mouth; her cheeks were so stuffed she looked rather like a chipmunk. Since she couldn't speak, she only nodded, though she nodded so enthusiastically that her hair came out of its ribbon and hit her back with a wet-sounding smack.

Harley's arms encircled Shiki and pulled him in close.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Shmiley (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: Not Rated
Default 06-11-2012, 02:20 PM

He laughed and took away the cinnamon rolls. Picking up the ribbon, he goes behind her and brushed her hair with his fingers, then tied up her hair with the ribbon.

Shiki smiled and sighed happily, "We should get back."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-11-2012, 02:24 PM

Star finished chewing up her rolls and swallowing before saying, "Thank you, Jacques."

"Yeah; I'm getting hungry," Harley said with a laugh.

Old
Shmiley (Offline)
Candybar

Default 06-11-2012, 02:36 PM

"You're welcome," He said, making sure her hair won't slip out of the ribbon, "That should do it."

He stood to his feet and offered his hand to Harley, smiling.
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-11-2012, 02:46 PM

"I usually let my hair do whatever," Star told him with a shrug. "I just sorta made up what I did with my hair before."

Harley began the walk back with Shiki There was a point where they had to cross a dried up stream that deepened into a ravine at one point. Usually so sure of foot, Harley slipped and fell down and screamed when his leg got caught int some sort of hole and literally snapped. He tried and failed to lift himself, his large arms scrabbling for a hold of something to get him up.

Old
Shmiley (Offline)
Candybar

Default 06-11-2012, 02:57 PM

"You look beautiful." He said, taking her hand and kissing it.

Shiki followed in after him, "Harley!" He screamed in panic, he rushed over and took one of arms, trying with all his might to pull the big man up.
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-11-2012, 03:01 PM

"Thank you," Star blushed. "You look -um- pretty fine yourself."

Harley grunted as he tried to aid Shiki, then shook his head. "It's- it's no use," he managed thickly through the pain. "Please- go get help."

Old
Shmiley (Offline)
Candybar

Default 06-11-2012, 03:07 PM

Jacques smiled, "Thank you, dearie."

Shiki frowned, "I'll bring help as quickly as I can!" He said before rushing off and running back to camp as fast as he could, once there he called out for help, hopefully catching someone's attention.

Kioren's ears perked up from the cry of the young lord, rushing off to him, he saw the boy close to tears and shaking, "What's the matter?"

"It's Harley! He's stuck and hurt and in pain, I think his leg is broken. Please! I need help to get him out!"
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-11-2012, 03:13 PM

"Did you make those delightfully sticky things?" Star asked.

Takaia also heard Shiki. "Broken leg? Oh, gods! Wait, before you head off, let me get some stuff; we'll need to brace that leg in order to get him back at all!" she ran to the caves. To Shiki, who was agitated and in a hurry, it probably felt like she took forever, but really she was fairly quick about it and returned with some supplied tucked into a basket.

Old
Shmiley (Offline)
Candybar

Default 06-11-2012, 03:20 PM

He smiled, "I did and they are called cinnamon rolls."

Shiki was breathing heavily, shaking as well. He wanted Harley to be safe! He couldn't stand knowing that every passing second Harley was in pain.

Aza rushed up to his brother, concern written on his face, "What's the matter?"

"Harley is stuck in a hole, his leg is probably broken and Taka rushed off to get some supplies, which I hope she brings Ivory with her. We probably need extra muscle to get him out."