Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#991 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 06-11-2012, 01:21 PM

When Star woke alone, she frowned, then shrugged and went to find his bathroom. Fortunately for her, it was right outside his bedroom. She danced in and locked the door behind her, deciding she'd just bathe herself until she was so pruney she looked eighty.

Harley pulled back again. "So... does this mean we're... a couple now?" he sounded a little confused, and he was; though he'd had some minor attractions to guys before, he'd never seriously imagined himself ending up with one.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#992 (permalink))
Old
Shmiley (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: Not Rated
Default 06-11-2012, 01:43 PM

Soon there were screams echoing through the house and laughter of pure enjoyment before the scream sounded gurgled and muffled.

Shiki blinked, running a hand through his hair, "Do you want to be with me?" He asked.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#993 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-11-2012, 01:56 PM

Astarte jumped while in the tub and hit her head on the wall. "Owww," she said, rubbing the back of her head ruefully. She scrubbed the callouses from her feet and hands and used tom lavender oil she found.

By the time she finished, she felt luxurious... aside form the bump on the back of her head. She towelled off and imagined herself in a light golden priestess-like gown with faux flowers going across the torso.

Her feet remained improperly bare. She giggled and tied up her wet hair with some ribbon, then went off to find her host.

~

"Yes- yes, I want to be with you," Harley said after a moment.

Ooc: Star's Dress

(#994 (permalink))
Old
Shmiley (Offline)
Candybar

Default 06-11-2012, 02:08 PM

Jacques came up a while later, drenched head to toe in blood. He spotted her out of the corner of his eye and he smiled, "Don't you look lovely."

Shiki smiled and kissed him again, it was short and sweet, then he pulled back, "And I want to be with you. So... we're a couple."
(#995 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-11-2012, 02:15 PM

"You look tasty," Star said, eyeing the blood the way a cat eyes catnip. Her tongue darted out and licked her lips and her fangs poked their way out, as well.

"I'm not sure whether Phel will be surprised or unsurprised,," chuckled Harley. "On the one hand, I've never properly dated anyone, and sorta treated you like a little brother... on the other hand, we've been hanging out more an more even though he took over most of your training."

(#996 (permalink))
Old
Shmiley (Offline)
Candybar

Default 06-11-2012, 02:22 PM

"Ah, ah, little lady, you're all nice and clean. I will be doing the same, you're breakfast is in the oven." He said, passing and going into the bathroom.

"Well, if you don't want to be with me, I understand." He looked to the side, past his shoulder.
(#997 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-11-2012, 02:24 PM

Astarte sighed in disappointment and went to retrieve her meal.

"Of course I want to be with you," Harley said. "Why wouldn't I? You're cute, funny, kind, and surprisingly tenacious."

(#998 (permalink))
Old
Shmiley (Offline)
Candybar

Default 06-11-2012, 02:33 PM

Jacques slipped into his bathroom, brought up his bath water, stripped off his sticky clothes and tossed them into the hamper and sunk into the water. He sighed with relief. He scrubbed away all the dirt, grime and blood from his body and hair, drained the tub, then refilled it with new water, and washed off his body and hair.

Shiki smiled and blushed, "Awwww!" He pulled the other into a hug, "You're the first person I would actually be with."
(#999 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-11-2012, 02:36 PM

Star stared at the cinnamon rolls before her, having never seen such a pastry before. She poked at them, then cautiously took them out and ate them. She discovered to her delight that they were delicious and ate most of the pan.

Harley laughed and hugged Shiki. "Same for me."

Old
Shmiley (Offline)
Candybar

Default 06-11-2012, 03:02 PM

Jacques walked out, drying off his hair and wearing the same thing as he was wearing yesterday. He liked the feel of fabric tight against his skin. He walked into the kitchen, stopping for a moment to watch her, "Like 'em, dearie?"

He smiles and kisses him again.