Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#21 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 03-01-2012, 08:54 PM

Ty, after a struggle, got himself in a sitting position against the wall. "How would I know?" he replied, tetchily. "I was knocked out and woke up here."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#22 (permalink))
Old
Sarah_K_O_M (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 22 Votes / 3.59 Average
Default 03-01-2012, 09:00 PM

"Has anyone come in to talk to you? Did you get the smell of sulphur at any point? How long ago did they bring me in, do you know? Sorry for all the questions, but I need to know aht;'s going on if I'm going to get us out of here."

Gabrielle started twisted in the chair. She stopped and sniffed the air.

"You're a vampire, aren't you? Did they bleed you, or is it just restraints?"

"Without heroes we are all plain people and don't know how far we can go."

-Bernard Malamud
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#23 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 03-01-2012, 09:19 PM

"Restraints. I tried to get free, but I can't," Ty replied. "I don't know anything about sulphur. I was coming out of a bar, when it all went black. They must have hit me with something wood.

"And no, no-one's come to talk to me. I don't even know who it is who kidnapped me, and what for. At first I thought it might be someone, but he wouldn't kidnap a girl."

(#24 (permalink))
Old
Sarah_K_O_M (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 03-01-2012, 09:33 PM

"Well, I have an idea what it might be." Gabrielle said. "How do you feel about demons?"

As she spoke, the door to the room opened with a waft of sulphur, and a man in a light grey coat with three black stripes lurched into the room, closing the door behind him.

He moved into the light near Ty, giving them a good look at him. The Greywatch coat was almost completely ruined, it's bloodstained remnants not doing much to hide the long coils of barbed wire that shifted beneath his skin, making his body and face ripple. Now and again a hole would open in the flesh, allowing them to see the barbed wire and bone beneath, before the flesh healed again.

It bared it's teeth in a smile and spoke in a rasping, metallic voice.

"Welcome, fleshfriends."

-Bernard Malamud
(#25 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 03-01-2012, 09:43 PM

Ty said nothing. He didn't reply to either Gabrielle or the creature in front of them, instead staring at the floor.

(#26 (permalink))
Old
Sarah_K_O_M (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 03-01-2012, 09:58 PM

Gabrielle didn't reply to the demon either, though she kept staring at it. The demon kept smiling idly, then made it's way over to her then stared at her uncertainly.

"You don't look like a man."

"No, really? What gave it away?" Gabrielle snapped back, barely hiding the shake in her voice.

"We were told... Such a strange name for a girl to have."

It leant in and sniffed her hair. Gabrielle jerked away violently, baring her teeth as if she was going to bite the creature to make it go away.

"But you smell right, vampire." it murmured, still leaning in close enough she could smell the metal in it. "I can taste it."

It turned to Ty and did the same, taking longer with him.

"And you smell even better." it said, its smile splitting open wider as it reached out as if to touch him.

-Bernard Malamud
(#27 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 03-01-2012, 10:02 PM

Ty reacted even more violently, putting his hands up to push the demon away and snarling in an almost animal like tone.

"Don't touch me!"

(#28 (permalink))
Old
Sarah_K_O_M (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 03-01-2012, 10:08 PM

The creature let out a laugh that was like two knives grinding together and went to move closer.

"Hey, leave him the fck alone!" Gabrielle snarled. "I'm right here if you want to pull sht like that. You want to fck with someone, at least go for a challenge!"

"I'm only playing." the creature said serenely. It took one last inhale, then straightened up. "We will see you soon. You'll make such good friends."

And with that, it limped out of the room.

-Bernard Malamud
(#29 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 03-01-2012, 10:12 PM

Ty huddled against the wall, shivering. His thought tho was not a fear of being killed or possessed, but more a fear of the demon trying the same kind of abuse that Janeseh visited on him. However, unlike Janeseh, the demon did not have a hold over him, and he knew that he'd be able to fight back; indeed, he'd rather die fighting than let it happen to him.

(#30 (permalink))
Old
Sarah_K_O_M (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 03-01-2012, 10:15 PM

Gabrielle had closed her eyes and was now breathing in deeply and slowly, trying to relax herself. After a while, she opened her eyes. Her face was still pale and she looked as if she was ready to vomit, but she wasn't shaking.

"Well, that was so unpleasant I think it turned me into a white girl." she said weakly. "Are you alright? Sorry. I tried to help, but...."

-Bernard Malamud