Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#101 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 03-07-2012, 04:00 PM

Ty nodded. "You can walk me to the end of my street," he said. "But after that, I'll be fine."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#102 (permalink))
Old
Sarah_K_O_M (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 22 Votes / 3.59 Average
Default 03-07-2012, 04:07 PM

"Do you know where we are?" Gabrielle asked, looking around. They had landed in an empty trucking yard. It was surrounded by a fence, but the gates were wide open to the street. There was trash clumped in the corners, and the buildings nearby looked run down and grimy.

"Looks like where junkies hang out to me."

"Without heroes we are all plain people and don't know how far we can go."

-Bernard Malamud
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#103 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 03-07-2012, 04:15 PM

Ty looked a bit ashamed of himself. "Yeah, I know it," he said. "The bar I go to regularly is near here."

(#104 (permalink))
Old
Sarah_K_O_M (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 03-07-2012, 04:18 PM

"Then I guess you can lead." Gabrielle said, giving him a smile. She had noticed the look on his face, and she didn't want to embarrass him.

-Bernard Malamud
(#105 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 03-07-2012, 04:30 PM

Ty said nothing more, but started walking down the street. Eventually, the rough look to the buildings faded away, and a better neighbourhood was beginning to become evident around them. At a street sign which indicated the start of a street, Ty stopped.

"I can go from here by myself," he said to Gabrielle. "Thanks for everything, tho."

Without a backwards glance, he walked down the road. His pace slowed and became more reluctant, as tho he dreaded reaching his apartment. When he got there, he sighed as he saw a familiar figure waiting outside.

(#106 (permalink))
Old
Sarah_K_O_M (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 03-07-2012, 04:37 PM

The figure waited for Ty to get closer before he tossed his cigarette to the pavement, ground it under his heel and moved away from the wall. He was a tall, good looking man, seemingly in his thirties, with silver eyes and dark blonde hair and wearing a dark grey coat with silver stripes. He gave Ty a lazy smile and held up a bottle of wine.

"You've kept me waiting, Ty." he said casually. "I was beginning to think you'd stood me up."

---

Gabrielle waited for Ty to get roughly 30 to 40 off feet away before she began to follow him, moving strangely silent for someone so tall. It was perfectly alright, she reasoned, it wasn't like she'd actually said she'd walk back alone. And even if she had, she wan't really walking with him. She was just going the right way is all. That was fine, right?

-Bernard Malamud
(#107 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 03-07-2012, 04:45 PM

Ty had mixed feelings about Janeseh still being there. Part of him wished that he'd arrived back too late, and that he'd escape the abuse that night; the other half knew full well that if that had happened, then Mac would pay the price.

"You know that if I had a choice, I wouldn't be here," Ty replied, eventually. "I'm just glad you had the decency to wait outside this time, instead of attacking me inside my apartment."

(#108 (permalink))
Old
Sarah_K_O_M (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 03-07-2012, 04:49 PM

"'Attacking' you? Oh, don't be so vulgar." Janeseh said with a chuckle. He shook the bottle of wine at Ty. "I'm saying sorry, aren't I? You should be grateful. Most men aren't so kind as I am. Most people wouldn't give you a second look, much less a hero."

-Bernard Malamud
(#109 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 03-07-2012, 04:53 PM

Ty took the bottle with a trembling hand. At least, he thought, some alcohol would help blur the edges.

"They wouldn't call you a hero if they knew what you were really like," Ty said. "What about those sons of yours? I don't think their mothers would agree with that judgement at all. And I'd sooner be left alone by you; cept that I know full well that if I did tell you to leave me alone forever, you'd just abuse Mac instead. I can't let that happen, so, you win."

(#110 (permalink))
Old
Sarah_K_O_M (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 03-07-2012, 05:01 PM

Janeseh laughed at this, as if he was watching a kitten trying to grandstand.

"Oh, don't be so serious." he said, walking behind Ty. He put his arms around Ty's waist and pulled him close.

"You know I'm the most fun you'll ever have." he murmured in his ear. "Why don't you just relax, and enjoy it? I know you do already, even if you don't."

-Bernard Malamud