Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#891 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 10-29-2013, 04:14 PM

"The.." Lucy searched for the words. "There's an inner voice in all of us. It's evil, it's cruel, it's... hateful. Some of us never experience it; others embrace it; others ignore it; and still more aren't aware of its existence."

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#892 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 10-30-2013, 08:54 AM

"I have one of those," Rain said. "All the time I was locked in my cell, I heard it telling me to kill humans cuz they hated us so much. I try to ignore it now, cuz it's been proven to me that humans aren't all bad."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#893 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-30-2013, 11:03 AM

"That's good." Lucy smiled. "With a little work, you shouldn't ever have trouble with it surfacing on its own."

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#894 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 10-30-2013, 04:36 PM

"The last time that it really came thru strongly was the night I escaped the facility," Rain said. "Dozens of guards rushed at me and altho I probably could have gotten out without killing them, the voice told me that I should show them no mercy cuz they were human."

(#895 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-31-2013, 09:56 PM

"Don't feel pity for the guards you killed. I admittedly don't have much a fondness for them, myself."

Halestorm
(#896 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-01-2013, 10:16 AM

"I don't feel much pity for them, as they were shooting at me," Rain replied. "They would probably have killed me if I hadn't gotten them first."

(#897 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-01-2013, 02:50 PM

"Subdued you. You're too valuable to the facility to simply shoot, as you're enhanced." Lucy looked very upset as she said this.

Halestorm
(#898 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-01-2013, 08:51 PM

"I wish they'd never done it, sometimes. It was horribly painful going thru that machine," Rain said, looking sad. "I'm not surprised that Cloud died."

Rain didn't know, of course, that Cloud had survived and had escaped.

(#899 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-01-2013, 09:20 PM

This was another thing Lucy didn't quite want to disclose; not yet, at least. "I can't even imagine the agony." She walked over and hugged Rain with an arm. "We'll figure this all out soon, I promise."

Halestorm
(#900 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-01-2013, 09:59 PM

"Hopefully, without any more lives being lost," Rain said. "It won't help us if humans think we're just mindless killers."