Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#871 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 10-26-2013, 07:46 AM

"Dawn mentioned it." She wasn't sure if she should say anything more on the matter. "Additionally, we need to be concerned about an armed response if we do free them."

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#872 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 10-26-2013, 10:25 AM

Rain nodded. "I would expect that, yes," she said. "After all, when Nikita and I escaped, Charles sent Dawn and James to retrieve us. Now tho, there isn't anyone else, not unless he brings in someone from outside."

She looked thoughtful, absently pulling at her hair. "What did Dawn say about the hidden Diclonius?" she asked Lucy.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#873 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-28-2013, 01:30 PM

"He may already have. I'm not sure; I detected somebody with the virus in the motel but that could've been anybody." She exhaled. "As for what Dawn told me... I'd rather not discuss it because it seems far too implausible to me and it'll sound just as strange to you, since I don't fully comprehend the facts."

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#874 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 10-28-2013, 06:25 PM

"We can't plan to free everyone else and leave one behind," Rain said, stubbornly.

(#875 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-28-2013, 06:26 PM

"I don't plan on it. But it could upset a wide number of people, including the others we're helping free."

Halestorm
(#876 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 10-28-2013, 06:44 PM

"Maybe just get the controls out first in that case," Rain said, with a shrug. "After all, they're the group least likely to be violent and even if they did attack, Dawn and I could control them as we have infinate vectors due to enhancement. Even the most powerful of the controls wouldn't have infinate vectors."

(#877 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-28-2013, 06:48 PM

"Most of the control would still swamp my ass. I might have better control over my own vectors, but I still only have four." She exhaled. "I'll ask Dawn to talk to you about the upstairs Diclonius."

Halestorm
(#878 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 10-28-2013, 06:52 PM

"Thank you. And only having four wouldn't matter; you could still be our spokesperson," Rain said. "Dawn and I would be crowd control, you could be the speaker. We'd still have to figure out how to get inside the lab and free the controls and it's not going to be easy."

(#879 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-28-2013, 06:54 PM

In the back of Lucy's head, all she could think was Why am I always the talker??? "I expect that there are a handful of scientists sympathetic to the problems."

Halestorm
(#880 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 10-28-2013, 07:03 PM

"But how would we find out which ones?" Rain wondered out loud. A thought struck her and she turned to Nikita. "What about your mother? She's a scientist..."