Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#861 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 10-23-2013, 02:00 AM

Lucy wrung her fingers anxiously, chewing on her lip as she waited for the door to open. As it began to swing inward, she exhaled and straightened up. "Hi, I'm.. I'm looking for some friends of mine."

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#862 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 10-23-2013, 07:36 AM

Lonnie recognised Lucy as a Diclonius, so he supposed that she wanted to talk to either Rain or Nikita. "Come in," he said. "They're both in the sitting room."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#863 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-23-2013, 01:11 PM

She exhaled in relief. "Thank you." She stepped in, hands clasped behind her.

Nikita looked up as Lucy walked in, and immediately threw herself behind the couch in sheer terror.

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#864 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 10-23-2013, 06:57 PM

Rain looked over at Nikita in surprise. "What's the matter?" she asked.

(#865 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-24-2013, 09:11 AM

"She-She-"

"I didn't think I'd see you again." Lucy blinked and turned to Rain. "Dawn sent me to talk to you two."

Halestorm
(#866 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 10-24-2013, 06:29 PM

"Do you mind if I ask why?" Rain asked Lucy. "And what did you do to Nikita to make her so scared?"

(#867 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-25-2013, 11:07 AM

"Because..." She sighed. "If we met before, it likely wasn't under good circumstances, and I apologize for that." She pulled her hat off her head. "My name is Lucy."

Halestorm
(#868 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 10-25-2013, 11:36 AM

Rain narrowed her eyes. "The Queen Diclonius, right?" she said. "I'm Rain, but I suppose that Dawn already told you that."

Lonnie looked a bit confused. "Why is Lucy the Queen?" he asked.

(#869 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-25-2013, 11:45 AM

"It's a term humans use, but it fits the concept." Lucy crossed her arms and looked at Lonnie. Poor kid, if this was the one Dawn had hurt. The next year or so weren't going to be kind if this crap with Endeavor didn't stop. "I was the first, at least the first of the generation. I'm the only non-enhanced Diclonius able to have my own children, who would also be Queens."

She turned to Nikita and Rain. "I have no intent to harm you. I want to help stop Endeavor, but I have to know if the others in the facility will be willing to escape peacefully and not cause further problems for our race."

Halestorm
(#870 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 10-25-2013, 05:50 PM

Rain thought hard. At last, she said, "I expect that the control group would go peacefully. They were simply kept as a comparison group to the enhanced group, and had no experimentation done to them. Nikita's one of them, she can tell you more about them. As for the other enhanced... it might be difficult unless we could speak with them beforehand. Oh, and there's the secret Diclonius of course. I sensed one being kept upstairs, but I don't really know anything about them."