Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#811 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 07-13-2013, 03:02 AM

Lucy felt a surge of relief; good, this one had found a loving family. That was actually pretty great news; that would explain the lack of bizarre deaths until very recently. "That's wonderful, kid."

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#812 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-13-2013, 08:57 AM

Cloud smiled. She put a hand to her hat. "I wear this mainly to stop people making comments," she said. "Back when I was little, Mom would put ribbon round my horns and plait it into my hair but I'm a bit too old for ribbon, now."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#813 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-13-2013, 01:36 PM

"Ribbons are coming back into style, actually, but to each their own." Lucy pulled at her own hat a bit. "Dawn likes feathers for hers."

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#814 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 07-13-2013, 09:07 PM

"Yeah, it stops people staring and making comments," Dawn said, putting a hand to her feather barrettes.

Cloud said, "A lot of people back there had trouble thinking of us as being human. Some were kind, but others..." she left the sentence hanging.

(#815 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-13-2013, 09:13 PM

"They're not worth worrying about." Lucy took one of Cloud's hands in hers. "You stay out here and be safe. You'll be safer here than you would be with anyone else or anywhere else."

Halestorm
(#816 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 07-13-2013, 09:36 PM

"I will, don't worry," Cloud said, smiling. "I want to stay with Mom and Dad for as long as I can."

Dawn smiled too, but sadly. She wished that all Diclonii could be as lucky as Cloud was, and have families that cared for them. Maybe they wouldn't kill anyone if that was the case.

(#817 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-14-2013, 03:04 AM

Lucy wondered if that actually was the case, but at the same time, when she'd been running over Japan, she'd heard of cases where Diclonii discovered their vectors and heeded the angry voice in the back of their minds, even when surrounded by loved ones.

Halestorm
(#818 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 07-14-2013, 07:50 AM

Dawn was also thinking about that; and also about Alexis, who was Charles Endevour's son. He obviously wasn't using his vectors.

(#819 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-14-2013, 12:28 PM

"Cloud, do you know anybody else around here like us?"

Halestorm
(#820 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-22-2013, 05:47 PM

"Not round here," Cloud replied, slowly. "But in Murder City, I heard that there were some Diclonius babies being born. That might have been down to me; before my parents found me and took me in, I encountered people who I put my vectors in, to keep them away from me."