Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#791 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 07-10-2013, 12:14 PM

That wouldn't be too hard - Infinity plus four against Infinity again was a good matchup, right?

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#792 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-10-2013, 07:11 PM

Definitely. XD

"She's quite close," Dawn murmured to Lucy. She concentrated. "In the park."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#793 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-10-2013, 07:14 PM

"Should we wait here for her?" She frowned. "I don't want to start a confrontation we can't finish."

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#794 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 07-10-2013, 07:35 PM

"It might be better if we go and meet her," Dawn replied. "This cafe is quite crowded, and the park would be less so."

(#795 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-10-2013, 07:46 PM

She sighed and stood up, throwing the plastic cup in the garbage. "Alright, then, let's go."

Halestorm
(#796 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 07-10-2013, 08:07 PM

Dawn drank the last few sips of her coffee and got up. She walked out of the cafe towards where she could sense Cloud, trusting Lucy to follow her.

(#797 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-10-2013, 09:03 PM

Lucy did follow behind, eyeing the crowds as they thinned out. "Should we introduce ourselves as her sisters? Wouldn't be inaccurate."

Halestorm
(#798 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 07-11-2013, 06:56 AM

"I think that would be best," Dawn said. "If she feels a kind of kinship with us, she'll be less likely to attack." She paused then went on.

"James always used to call other Diclonii my sisters; he thought he was being nasty, but I always liked to think of them that way."

(#799 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-12-2013, 11:12 AM

"I'd technically refer to you all as my daughters, but... that's just weird." She cringed. "Sisters is a better word." She looked on ahead and could nearly pinpoint where Cloud was.

Halestorm
(#800 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 07-12-2013, 12:16 PM

Cloud was nervous, but didn't stir from her bench. She knew that this encounter had to happen; she just hoped that the other Diclonii were friendly and wouldn't try and attack her. She looked up and saw two girls approaching; this was definitely them.