Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#781 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 06-30-2013, 02:03 PM

Lucy looked around to pinpoint it, but decided to wait. "Let's look around the area; don't know about you but I could use some lunch after that drive." She chuckled.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#782 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-30-2013, 03:18 PM

"Same here," Dawn replied. "We could go find a cafe and have lunch, and decide what we're going to do. After all, Cloud might live with foster parents so we'll have to come up with a story if we're going to go to her house."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#783 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-30-2013, 03:27 PM

"She may even choose to seek us out once she realizes we're here." Lucy looked around and spotted a small cafe. "I could go for some coffee." ^_^

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#784 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-30-2013, 03:49 PM

"That's true," Dawn said. "That's just what I would do. In fact, it's what I did. And I could do with a coffee, myself."

The cafe was quite wellknown in the small town for being a perfect place to sit and eat lunch. The coffee was perfect, with variations like mochas available; much like overpriced branded coffeeshops but a lot cheaper and nicer.

(#785 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-01-2013, 02:16 AM

Lucy ordered one of said mochas and sat down in a booth seat happily once it had been made. "Whoever decided to make chocolate out of beans. Is a god." ~_~

Halestorm
(#786 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 07-01-2013, 07:54 AM

Dawn also had a mocha and stirred sugar into her cup. "I couldn't agree more," she said, taking a sip.

(#787 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-01-2013, 10:57 AM

".. Wait, you can put sugar in this? ... I'll pass, too used to it like this." She laughed.

Halestorm
(#788 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 07-01-2013, 06:55 PM

"I like sugar in all hot drinks," Dawn replied with a smile.

Cloud was currently in the park, sitting on a bench. She was worried about the two Diclonii she could currently sense in the area, wondering what was going on. Cloud had long silvery hair and red eyes; she generally wore blue contact lenses to disguise them and a baseball cap to hide her horns. When she was little, she'd worn ribbons but felt at around sixteen that she was too old for them.

When Cloud had fled the lab, she'd been found by a young couple. Cloud had been gearing up to attack them, but the couple had helped her. They had gotten her clothes to replace her tattered shift and shoes and had taken her home and gotten her food. Eventually, after putting Cloud to bed, the couple had talked things over and had come to the conclusion that this small girl had been running away from a bad home so they would not call the police in case the police just took her back to her old home.

The couple decided to let Cloud stay with her; they called themselves her foster parents and a friend managed to pull strings so that was accepted by all. Cloud had grown up as a normal young girl and after the kindness she'd been given, never once used her vectors against anyone. She was currently at high school in her final year, but it was the holidays now.

(#789 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-02-2013, 02:39 AM

Lucy hoped that, whatever Cloud was thinking, it wouldn't end in violence. She didn't intend to hurt her - but if she attacked, what could she do?

Halestorm
(#790 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 07-02-2013, 08:05 AM

Dawn too was worrying about that, but hoped that she and Lucy would at least be able to hold off any attack from Cloud long enough to explain.