Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#761 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 06-14-2013, 12:18 PM

"..." Lucy blinked and straightened up. "I wondered what - " She pulled her map out of her bag and opened it up, laying it on her lap and reading around the edges of the city. "There!" She tapped her finger on a little town; it had a very small population and was far enough out of Metaro that no one would think to look there. "I came in near this place and felt... something, but I dismissed it as my nerves." She looked up. "Should we go warn her?"

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#762 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-14-2013, 12:22 PM

"I think we should," said Dawn. "I expect now that there's Rain, me and Nikita out, Charles might be thinking of looking for Cloud as well."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#763 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-14-2013, 12:24 PM

"We can't let that happen." Lucy nervously covered her horns with her hands and winced. "Not to mention, I'm nowhere near up to snuff for fighting, not for another few weeks yet."

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#764 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-14-2013, 12:32 PM

"Don't worry, I am," Dawn replied with a small smile. "Ever since I finally killed James, I've been feeling better and better."

(#765 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-14-2013, 12:35 PM

"I don't blame you." She stood up. "You want to head out now? If we time it right, we can get there by mid-afternoon."

Halestorm
(#766 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-14-2013, 12:40 PM

"Yeah, we might as well do it now rather than later," Dawn said, standing up. She added, "I'll just go to my room and get my bag."

(#767 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-14-2013, 12:42 PM

Lucy nodded. She hadn't quite unpacked her own items, so just picked her bag up. XD

Halestorm
(#768 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-14-2013, 12:54 PM

Dawn got her bag as well as some feather hairclips she had bought, which hid her horns. She didn't want anyone remarking on them as of yet.

(#769 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-14-2013, 12:57 PM

Lucy tugged her hat down over her head. "Let's blow this Popsicle stand," she said, deadpan, before giggling.

Halestorm
(#770 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-14-2013, 01:13 PM

Dawn giggled, too. "We can get the train, I think," she said. "I've still got James' credit card, which hasn't been cancelled, weirdly. Still, I'm not complaining."