Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#751 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 06-12-2013, 01:27 PM

Lucy thought for a little bit. "... I remember hearing the scientists talking," she said. "Zehira was infected by one of the others; maybe one of the Mariko clones." Her eyes widened. "Which... oh dear." She bit her lip. "Mariko had an insane amount of vectors; from what I understand, each clone had a few more, with just a little more distance."

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#752 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-12-2013, 07:37 PM

"She was a standard, tho," Dawn pointed out. "The enhanced Diclonii have infinate vectors. Not that I would have chosen that, had I been allowed to choose. The machine was painful. One of the Diclonii fainted during the process, and the scientists thought she was dead."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#753 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-12-2013, 11:28 PM

Lucy froze and looked up at her. "Keep talking."

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#754 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-13-2013, 07:45 AM

"Her name was Cloud," Dawn went on. "One of the scientists was told to take her body away and dispose of it, but I heard later from James that she wasn't dead, and escaped. They never went after her, cuz Charles' wife went into premature labour and he wasn't thinking of escaped Diclonii then."

(#755 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-13-2013, 04:38 PM

"Jesus." Lucy covered her mouth. "So there's a chance there's an escaped lunatic out there, now."

Halestorm
(#756 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-13-2013, 06:46 PM

"There weren't any reported deaths, tho," Dawn said. "There's a chance too that humans were kind to her which suppressed her urge to kill."

(#757 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-14-2013, 02:47 AM

"I suppose. But even the kindest of Diclonii can snap."

Halestorm
(#758 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-14-2013, 09:44 AM

"Did you know any kind Diclonii, back then?" Dawn asked.

(#759 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-14-2013, 11:04 AM

"Yes, Nana. Her surrogate father took very good care of her, surprisingly, considering who he was." She grimaced. "But she said once that she came very close to snapping, when she encountered a mercenary we all hated. Bando." She exhaled. "I remember once, when we fought, she and I - I... nearly killed her, and I sorely regret it now. But she has this... this thing she can do-" She put a finger to her temple. "She stopped my vectors. I don't know how. I couldn't use them for a few days, and it... was just very, very strange."

Ooc: Been reading up on the manga on the Elfen Lied wiki, there is a LOT of incredibly neat things that the anime missed out on!

Halestorm
(#760 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-14-2013, 11:14 AM

Ooc: Yeah, loads. I loosely based James' character on the Unknown Man; tho I gave the character to Queenie so I wouldn't have to talk to myself. XD

"I suppose having a parent who loves you, even a surrogate, counts for something," Dawn said. "Maybe Cloud found some surrogate parents and that's why she didn't kill anyone. I do know one thing about her and that's that she didn't stay in Metaro City. I've been all over the city and I've never sensed her."