Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#731 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 06-10-2013, 05:20 PM

Alexei checked into his motel room, which unsurprisingly was near Lucy's and Dawn's, and pulled the paper out of his pocket.

Please, whoever you are, keep Snowflake - Nikita - away from the facility. Say you can't find her, say you lost track of her. She's the only thing I've got left - she's my daughter and I would do anything to keep her safe.

"..." He leaned back in the desk chair, a few more things clicking. Charles had been nervy, anxious - even more so when explaining that apparently, all of these Diclonii were female.

He highly doubted that.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#732 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-10-2013, 05:24 PM

Dawn was visiting Lucy again. She felt calmer in the other girl's presence, and in any case, felt it best to stay away from other guests in case she was provoked into attacking.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#733 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-10-2013, 05:26 PM

Lucy was telling her stories of her travels - but refused to speak much of her escape outside the escape itself.

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#734 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-10-2013, 05:29 PM

"I wish I could go and travel, sometime," Dawn replied. "I also wish I could have had a childhood. My parents abandoned me, and I wandered around a lot til I killed Lonnie's father and the scientists came for me."

(#735 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-10-2013, 05:34 PM

Lucy nodded understandingly. "There's a few of us out there who were never taken; they're surprisingly nonviolent."

Halestorm
(#736 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-10-2013, 05:55 PM

Dawn replied, "I suppose that they were treated better than we were, so they don't feel the need to kill."

Charles sat down on a chair and watched his son play with the toys that he had given him. He was thinking and his thoughts were not happy ones.

It was the day that Charles had been waiting for, the day when the machine was finally ready, and the selected group of Diclonii were to be put thru it. Most of the Silpelits had been brought over from Japan, with one exception; the one named Dawn. She had been found in America, presumably born to Japanese parents who had come over to live there, who had abandoned their daughter. Dawn had been found after killing a man who beat his wife. Charles had taken her to the lab and the killing had been hushed up, with the wife taking the blame for the murder.

All the Silpelits were restrained, and all were frightened as they were forced thru the machine. One, named Cloud, passed out during the process and was still out of it when Charles and Amelie went to see the results. Amelie was six months pregnant by that time, and both she and Charles thought that she would be safe from infection by that time, as the gender of their baby had already been confirmed as a boy and there were no male Diclonii...

How wrong that assumption would turn out to be, as wrong as the assumption that after the ordeal of going thru the neogenic recombinator, all the Silpelits would be in no condition to put up a fight. Dawn had raised her head as Charles and Amelie passed her, and that was when it had happened. A pale green vector had emerged from the girl's back and had gone thru Amelie's head. Her eyes widened as she realised, and Charles had dragged her back. Even then, he still believed that they would be safe; the boy would be the only child they would have, so there would be no more Diclonii born.

Cloud did not wake up and did not respond when prodded. She had stopped breathing. It was sad, but sometimes a subject did not survive an experiment. Charles ordered a scientist to take Cloud's body away and dispose of her. Later of course, he heard that Cloud had revived and had immediately escaped, but he hadn't been interested; his wife had gone into premature labour and had been taken to hospital. She was not expected to survive; she had already lost a lot of blood by the time she was carried into the ambulance.

Several hours later, Charles stood in the hospital nursery, looking at his son. The baby had been born perfect, save for the two white horns shaped like cat ears protruding from his skull. After all their assumptions, after all their hopes, the child had been born a Diclonius. But Charles could not bear the thought of his son becoming one of the group of test subjects, could not bear the thought of his son being experimented on, so he took Alexis home that night, after his wife had died, and put about the story that his son had died too...

(#737 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-10-2013, 06:02 PM

"True enough." She played with some of her hair, fidgeting a bit. "I'm not too sure how we're supposed to go about dealing with all of this."

Halestorm
(#738 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-10-2013, 06:08 PM

"Me neither," Dawn replied, sadly. "And there's no-one around to ask. Except... maybe Nikita's mother, if we could find her."

(#739 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-10-2013, 06:18 PM

"She probably can't get out of the facility."

Alexei cracked open a beer after a short shower and sat down on the bed, re-reading the note from Zehira. With a sigh, he set it down and took a drink, turning on the TV. This reminded him far too much of a job he'd taken once upon a time.

Halestorm
(#740 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-10-2013, 06:19 PM

"And we're definitely not going there," Dawn replied, with a shudder.