Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#721 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 06-10-2013, 03:17 PM

"It's only a cure to stop the Silpelits, if your reports are correct. Stopping what's known as the Queen would simply require murder. Is there ever anymore than one or two at a time?"

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#722 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-10-2013, 03:27 PM

"Not usually," Charles replied. "But these are exceptional circumstances. The main difference between our Diclonii and the regular kind is that our kind are known as 'enhanced Diclonii'. Their vectors are visible, and infinate both in reach and number. Whether the offspring resulting from a vector infection was enhanced or normal was unknown for a time, then we found out that the child would be born enhanced."

Charles was visibly stressed. He all the time was worrying about his son, as well as the fact that there were now four Diclonii on the loose.

"Of the escaped Diclonii, three are enhanced; that would be Rain, Cloud and Dawn. One, Snowflake, is of the unenhanced control group, and is a regular. As you can see, all Diclonii," he paused, and stammered the next few words, "Are female. There is no such thing as a male Diclonius."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#723 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-10-2013, 03:35 PM

"That would be a foolish move on your part, sir." He exhaled and in the back of his head, he wondered if he could simply avoid this job altogether, or deny it, but the pay was apparently good.

The stammering caught his attention and he stared at Charles for a moment, a few things clicking to place in his own thoughts, but he neatly filed them away for consideration later. "I understand, sir. I'll need some assistance; I don't suppose you have any scientists who can fully prepare me for the situation? You seem under some duress, and I'd rather not stress you further."

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#724 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-10-2013, 03:40 PM

"There is Zehira," Charles replied. "She knows a lot about both the Diclonii and the current situation and will be able to answer any questions you might have."

He picked up the phone and asked the secretary to page Zehira at once and ask her to come to his office.

(#725 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-10-2013, 03:47 PM

Zehira was in the office within ten minutes. "Yes, sir?"

Halestorm
(#726 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-10-2013, 03:48 PM

Charles introduced Zehira to Alexei, then said, "I would like you to brief Alexei on the missing Diclonii. Basically, give him all the details he needs and answer any questions he might have."

(#727 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-10-2013, 03:53 PM

Zehira nodded and took a seat next to the agent. Within half an hour, he understood much better. "So this Snowflake was your ward then?"

"Yes. I'd appreciate it if she was returned unharmed." The pain she tried to hide was only too evident in her eyes.

"I understand."

Halestorm
(#728 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-10-2013, 04:05 PM

Charles said, "The same goes for the other escapees. They are to be returned alive and unharmed. I will warn you tho, Dawn is likely to be the most hostile. Still, Zehira will tell you all about them."

He turned to Zehira. "Take Alexei to the canteen and fill him in on the other escapees. I need to get some paperwork done."

(#729 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-10-2013, 04:09 PM

She nodded and left with the agent. On the elevator ride down, she worried the buttons of her lab coat.

Once the briefing was finished, she showed him to the front exit to sign him out. "It's good to meet someone capable of doing a good job." She shook his hand firmly - surprisingly so for someone who looked so frail, he noticed - and felt something in his palm. He stuck said hand into his pocket and nodded.

"I will keep you all updated."

Halestorm
(#730 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-10-2013, 04:16 PM

Charles locked the office door after Zehira and Alexei left, then after picking up a package from a drawer in his desk, vanished into the secret passage behind the portrait of Amelie.