Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#691 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 09-12-2012, 08:15 PM

She shook her head. "I can only wonder at people, sometimes."

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#692 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 09-12-2012, 08:28 PM

"Maybe she did it for the same reason as the director locks his son up," Dawn said. "To protect them better."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#693 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-13-2012, 08:18 PM

"Not if they wind up being treated no better. She wasn't a higher up scientist; she was at one point, but she disappeared for a brief period from what the other scientists would say around me."

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#694 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-14-2012, 10:38 AM

"Maybe we could find her. We could ask Rain and Snowflake if they know of her."

(#695 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-14-2012, 06:04 PM

"Certainly." She smiled, but it faded. "I know you dislike men, but not all are like the scientists or the man who treated you as less than dirt. There's a gentleman downstairs I ran into when I first signed onto this room; he's blind as a bat, but he's helping his girlfriend get about because her arm's broken."

Halestorm
(#696 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-14-2012, 06:17 PM

Dawn frowned. "I still don't want to see him," she said.

(#697 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-14-2012, 06:47 PM

"I'm not saying you have to, Dawn. But just promise me that if a man approaches you without obvious ill intent, don't attack again." She was referring to the bloodstains in the hall. O_o;

Halestorm
(#698 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-14-2012, 06:59 PM

"What, so I should just let him rape me, then?" Dawn said, angrily.

(#699 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-14-2012, 07:08 PM

"I'm sure you're capable of dealing with a man who actually does intend to hurt you." Lucy watched Dawn, calmly. "But if you go about killing every man who glances even half so much as appreciatively at you, you're going to give away your position and you'll wind up back in the scientists' hands. We all will."

Halestorm
(#700 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-14-2012, 07:45 PM

"I sort of promised the others that I wouldn't kill," Dawn replied, grudgingly. "But I am going to defend myself. I will try and do so without killing, but in a choice between my life and the life of an attacker, I'll be saving my own."